ADVERTISEMENT

Selling 2 Forty Yard Line Tickets and Red Parking Pass For Ohio Game. Total Package Price is $175.

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
Selling 2 tickets on 40 yard line section 205, row 18, seats 31 and 32. Seats are on end of aisle for easy in and out access. Seats include RED Parking pass. Total package price is $175. Email Garry at katsfan99@aol.com or call to 502-558-0191.

Last edited:
Sorry to say it, but my guess is that price is probably a lot higher than you'll get. I'd say more like $150 total.

If that. Ohio U is a very bad football team. I was thinking more like $125 including pass. If this was an SEC game, maybe the $250, but a bad MAC school, it is not happening. Maybe if UK beat SC, even with the Georgia loss, some may have paid it, but for a 2-2 UK v/s Ohio U ? Nope.

Based on what I paid for the two tickets plus the parking pass and my K fund contribution. I’m losing money on the deal at $175. That is considering it’s for two good tickets and a red parking pass.

Based on what I paid for the two tickets plus the parking pass and my K fund contribution. I’m losing money on the deal at $175. That is considering it’s for two good tickets and a red parking pass.
You'll be losing more if you don't sell them, though. You bought them as part of a larger package. Now you're selling them separately. That changes the value considerably.

I think it's okay to ask what you want for the tix.
I also agree that the parking pass is the most valuable part.
But the explanation that includes your k fund donation pisses poeple off. No one wants to be reminded they are paying for your tax deductible donation.
Just keep that part to yourself.

Is anyone checking Ticketmaster?I have and based on what I see there shadow isn't asking an exhorbitant price at all, he will probably sell them at his asking price. His seat locations are going for $50-$60 ea plus fees which are really high and that doesn't inc parking.
I paid $132 for two comparable to his seats, that inc TM fees!

I think it's okay to ask what you want for the tix.
I also agree that the parking pass is the most valuable part.
But the explanation that includes your k fund donation pisses poeple off. No one wants to be reminded they are paying for your tax deductible donation.
Just keep that part to yourself.
It’s not tax deductible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT