ADVERTISEMENT

Seize The Moment

45peter

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2008
I know I haven’t been a fan following the team as long as most of the folks here. I have been a die hard since 2005. Even spent most of my college years and graduated from UofL as a fan. Know, have met and are friends with tons of players from UK and UL. Even coached a few guys in HS that played for both. Say all that to give a little perspective on where I’m coming from.

The entire time I’ve been a fan I’ve felt like we have an extremely pessimistic group of fans and rightly so with all the heartbreaks and squandering we’ve watched our Fball team give us. The streaks to Florida, Tennessee, and Spurrier. That’s all just since 2005. Not even counting the stuff before then. It’s a lifetime of pain and let downs

Now even when we have a good team we are afraid to raise our expectations. During the game we find ourselves gasping and expecting to somehow blow it.

But not this year. Our Cats are going to put it all together Saturday and Seize the moment. I say we join them as a collective fanbase. Follow the Blue-White Dress code. Get they’re loud and proud with our bourbon coats on and expect to win. Let’s Seize the moment Saturday and get behind our cats as we start our March to the East title!

GBB

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News