ADVERTISEMENT

SEC schedules one make-up game for UK

Is Tex AM even going able to play in the SECT? I was looking at the standings and they’ve played only 8 league games, everyone else was at 13 or more.

Is Tex AM even going able to play in the SECT? I was looking at the standings and they’ve played only 8 league games, everyone else was at 13 or more.

They might be done for the year....they've had a ton of Covid issues.

Good but we need at least 1 more.
Can Cal even schedule a non-conference team and still fall within the parameters of the SEC’s “Screw UK As Much As Possible” guidelines?

I still think Detroit on that Thursday could happen
Pretty sure their Conference tournament starts that Thursday.

Cal will make it happen: 4 games in 9 days to end the regular season.

This is why Cal wanted to give the boys a breather this week befote the brutal stretch of games.

Reactions: gharding07
Any chance at all of Texas game being made up?
Guessing no they probably have big 12 games to makeup.
Not sure but I would honestly play them because we need one more game added to have a slim shot at an at large.

It wont happen with just the one make up game.

We need to be over .500 by the end of the SECT to get an at large.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
So that would make the South Carolina game our, quote unqoute Senior Day. Right?

Actually, I just looked at the calendar and we play Wed. @Ole Miss on the 3rd then the make-up against SC on the 6th Sat. and I think that would be that. I can't imagine us slamming another game in before the SECT knowing that chances are we have to play 4 games to win it all with a slim chance at the double-bye. So most likely we will have to play Thur. the 11th.

I mean I guess we could play that Monday, but I wouldn't do anything after that knowing we are pretty much a 7 man squad that already has to play 4 games in 4 days.

Actually, I just looked at the calendar and we play Wed. @Ole Miss on the 3rd then the make-up against SC on the 6th Sat. and I think that would be that. I can't imagine us slamming another game in before the SECT knowing that chances are we have to play 4 games to win it all with a slim chance at the double-bye. So most likely we will have to play Thur. the 11th.

I mean I guess we could play that Monday, but I wouldn't do anything after that knowing we are pretty much a 7 man squad that already has to play 4 games in 4 days.
We play ole miss Tuesday at 9

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT