ADVERTISEMENT

Season Poster...serious question

Eagles_Ball

Freshman
Dec 19, 2003
Although I did enjoy the work done by @funKYcat75 ...Is there anyway to get one of these for out of state folks? I read UKs press release, just curious if the stores will mail them. Worst case I'm sure I can fix up a printable version and hit Walgreens or somewhere like that and have a poster made. Been a fan my whole life, but had never been to a game until last year. Wife and I made the trip for the UT game and picked up a poster there. I've got a spot in my classroom (teach and coach in MO) where I hang posters of teams I've coached. I added last years poster and kind of want to make it an every year thing now. Any advice or local knowledge? TIA.

The stores aren't going to mail them. They don't even pay for them. Your best bet is to find someone here who will mail one to you and reimburse them for the cost plus time and trouble.
Ah heck...I wouldn't put anyone through that mess. Surely I can just print one myself at a store. Can't be that expensive to make your own poster. Thanks for the info! I figured the grocery stores wouldn't mail them, just didn't know if there was a black market out there or something.

If you can find a Hi Res picture of it, I’m sure you could go somewhere like office max or staples or a local printing shop to print it on nice thick paper.

If you can find a Hi Res picture of it, I’m sure you could go somewhere like office max or staples or a local printing shop to print it on nice thick paper.
That's what I'm thinking. The press release had one and we've actually got a pretty high quality poster/banner printer at school. I'll find some poster board and see what I can do.

Reactions: Skyguyb27
As a Cincinnati kid who was raised a Kentucky fan by my dad and grandpa, my grandpa used to get me the team poster every year and my childhood room was covered in the posters throughout my lifetime. Those posters definitely have a special place in my heart

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT