ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Miller and Chris Beard

I do think Chris Beard would win very big at UK. And I don’t think UK would hire him if they do a check on his domestic situation and it looked valid. So if they feel confident that he’s okay that’s enough for me.

Beyond the domestic violence issues, isn't Beard kind of a Billy G & Bob Huggins drunk?

I'm ok with Sean Miller... most of that stuff is legal now

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
I do think Chris Beard would win very big at UK. And I don’t think UK would hire him if they do a check on his domestic situation and it looked valid. So if they feel confident that he’s okay that’s enough for me.
Now wait a minute. Lol. Don't use any logic here.

Reactions: 2StepShep
So a cheater and a wife beater. I can definitely see them being candidates at Kentucky.

I don’t want beard either. At all but let’s be careful on just casting someone as a “wife beater”. The charges were dropped. There have been countless stories over the last several years of women falsely accusing men of r@ape and violence and it’s been proven to be completely false and fabricated. Which is horrid for the man but also is a disservice to real
victims.

Perhaps it did happen but I’d not be so quick to just label someone a woman beater (and I see it all the time).

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
I don’t want beard either. At all but let’s be careful on just casting someone as a “wife beater”. The charges were dropped. There have been countless stories over the last several years of women falsely accusing men of r@ape and violence and it’s been proven to be completely false and fabricated. Which is horrid for the man but also is a disservice to real
victims.

Perhaps it did happen but I’d not be so quick to just label someone a woman beater (and I see it all the time).
I’ll take Sean Muller …

F Chris Beard

Miller would probably end up being a good hire but I’d rather we call at least 5 coaches first.

If Beard had not beat his wife or GF whoever it was he might be the #1 option right now.

victims.

Perhaps it did happen but I’d not be so quick to just label someone a woman beater (and I see it all the time) and the media etc stay silent. Which isn’t surprising considering how godawful our mainstream media is.

You're free to view him however you want. Im going to believe the police officer who noticed the marks and made note of them in his report. UK should never even look in the direction of this abusive pos.

Beard is a HOT HEAD, so NO THANKS!!!

Miller had EVERY advantage a coach could ask for and STILL could NEVER win BIG, so again NO THANKS!!!

Both of those 2 are NOT UK Material!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT