ADVERTISEMENT

Scromiting

Normal recreational users don't get high 3-5 times a day, do they? If you're that wasted, you probably deserve to scromit a little bit.

Getting high 3-5 times a day, which equates to what.. 10 hours of being inebriated?

giphy.gif

Ha. What a load of sensationalized bullshAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHRRRRRRPSHHHHHBBRRRRRRRRRUHHHHH

Pttuh

Pttuh

PttuhI mean Jesus. DM is notorious for anti-cannabis hit jobs like this. DIRTY WEED SMOKERS ALLLLL ACROSS THE USA LIKE SERIOUSLY SO MANY ARE PUKING THEIR F'ING BRAINS OUT EVERY 30 SECONDS OMFG READ THIS SHIT AND TURN OFF ADBLOCK ASSHOLE

Reschedule it so reliable, clinical research can be performed to actually determine true adverse impact on health over time. Until then this is all just garbaAAAARRRRRBBBOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSHSSHHHHHHHHH

Pttuh

Pttuh

Pttuh

All this is really gonna do is increase sales.

Dude I smoke so much more than u bro

No way bro do you even scrommit bro?

F no dude wtf is that bro

Dude I scrommit like every day. I am scrommit.

Give me that weed dude

What a bunch of pussies, can't handle being high everyday all day for at least 3.5 years before developing symptoms.

Reactions: Mashburned
This is fake news

Here is the fake news (CNN) coverage of the story:

"For 17 years, Chalfonte LeNee Queen suffered periodic episodes of violent retching and abdominal pain that would knock her off her feet for days, sometimes leaving her writhing on the floor in pain. "I've screamed out for death," said Queen, 48, who lives in San Diego. "I've cried out for my mom who's been dead for 20 years, mentally not realizing she can't come to me."....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/04/health/vomiting-illness-marijuana-partner/index.html

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT