ADVERTISEMENT

Screw Bilas

Bilas used to be a good persona,he has been forced into the typical ESPN agenda of being nothing but a DUKE,ACC Shill,covered for UNC's 60 years of Cheating the Carolina Way,His way of complimenting UK is always while holding a knife behind his back at the same time anymore,He covers for blatant ,terrible officiating,that many believe fix games in the NCAA,He took up for a POS Official like John Higgins,gives only offhand compliments to Ky and Calipari while getting his jabs in sideways.
Basically he's a fraud like you BBBLazing,a troll that is so sick that you pose as a UK Fan to get your hate in.
I'm sure I've been a UK fan before you were shitting yellow, so kiss my ass on the posing as a UK fan crap.

Smart enough to see through you Troll,for years you've been posting here with your Anti-UK sentiment and Fan Hate,if I was that miserable I'd seek psychiatric help or jump off a bridge over the Ohio River in Louisville,it's not our fault your hero Pitino was buying Hookers,Paying Recruits,have extramarital affairs,and part of the 2nd shadiest program in the NCAA.
Run on sentence much? I've never said anything against UK. I've said plenty against UK fans like you that make the rest of us look bad. Go call a referee.

Best commentator in the business. Only people who dislike him are thin skinned fans who can’t stand anyone saying anything negative about the team they root for. All they want is pure sunshine and positive things over the brutal honest truth. Those are the fans that everyone talks about when they say so and so fan base is crazy, stupid, ignorant, inbreed etc.

Really?

An announcer that calls the game without being a pompous ass. No need to make fun of Huggins weight. Everyone can see it. No need for his constant ranting about the NCAA and how poorly the players are treated while his hypocritical ass sits there and makes money off the same system. Half the stuff he says anymore is predetermined and agenda driven. Just call the game and leave the agenda for an opinion show.
Do you not realize that people that are on TV are on TV because they give their opinion and people want to hear it. You may not want to because you don't like it, but there have been plenty that lost their job because no one listened. He has kept his job because he is good at it. You just don't agree with everything he says so you are pissed. It kills me how many people get on here and complain about political correctness and how much is sucks, but want to hang every sports commentator that says something they don't like. Get over yourself. The rest of the world likes him, he makes a good living doing it because people like him.

Bilas is a UNCheats PR sell-out, Pitino apologist, and Duke shill.....he can burn in hell for all I care, he will say anything for a dollar

Biggest problem for me with Bilas is his curiously unwaivering support for UNC. I could stomach the self-aggrandizing and arrogance. His position with UNC, to this Kentucky boy, is as inexcusable as it is nauseating.

My Insufferable Announcers Hall of Fame:

1. Billy Packer
2. Billy Packer
3. Billy Packer
4. Dick Vitale
5. Bob Knight (not really an announcer, per se, but insufferable to hear, just the same.)
6. Jay Bilas

Reactions: bluebornwildcat
Do you not realize that people that are on TV are on TV because they give their opinion and people want to hear it. You may not want to because you don't like it, but there have been plenty that lost their job because no one listened. He has kept his job because he is good at it. You just don't agree with everything he says so you are pissed. It kills me how many people get on here and complain about political correctness and how much is sucks, but want to hang every sports commentator that says something they don't like. Get over yourself. The rest of the world likes him, he makes a good living doing it because people like him.
Generalize much? My problem with him is he spews utter nonsense about the exploitation of these college athletes but yet his paycheck comes from one of the biggest exploiters. He needs to quit being a little hypocritical baby and call the game. If he is so offended he should disassociate himself from the network and the game. His ranting about officials going to the monitor is tiresome. How about using that time instead of spewing 3rd grade level lines. I really don’t give two shits what snaggle tooth thinks about UK. I find his hypocrisy annoying as hell.

Generalize much? My problem with him is he spews utter nonsense about the exploitation of these college athletes but yet his paycheck comes from one of the biggest exploiters. He needs to quit being a little hypocritical baby and call the game. If he is so offended he should disassociate himself from the network and the game. His ranting about officials going to the monitor is tiresome. How about using that time instead of spewing 3rd grade level lines. I really don’t give two shits what snaggle tooth thinks about UK. I find his hypocrisy annoying as hell.
don't listen to him then. What is the option? Do you just want to watch games with no one commenting? If so, I get it, that is possible by turning the volume down. You come across as someone, like my dear mother would say, that would bitch if you were hung with a gold rope.

don't listen to him then. What is the option? Do you just want to watch games with no one commenting? If so, I get it, that is possible by turning the volume down. You come across as someone, like my dear mother would say, that would bitch if you were hung with a gold rope.
Wow it appears you didn’t listen to your mother did you? Don’t know you other than this thread honestly, which btw was soliciting opinions on Bilas. Yet you evidently got triggered came on here and chastised everyone spouting your fandom all the while writing in an attempt to shut every dissenting opinion from you down. I now see why you like Bilas.

I can tell by the way you post and others responses to you that you are the type that looks for reasons to argue with anyone. Moving on from you. Carry on with your generalizations and judgments.

I’ll side with Cal on Bilas.

https://kentucky.247sports.com/Bolt/John-Calipari-calls-out-Jay-Bilas-for-being-Duke-homer-51750354

As long as we are quoting moms, in the words of my mom—I would like to buy you for what you’re worth and sell you for what you think you’re worth.

Last edited:
Reactions: catben
He doesn't bother me, but I listen to Tom Leach so I don't hear what he says. Our fans take criticism very poorly though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT