ADVERTISEMENT

Scottie Lewis announcement coming soon?

Wasn't crazy about him at first because he's not an elite shooter. Then I saw his last mix tape and that kind of athleticism cannot be refused. Crazy agility, length, and timing on shot blocking. Will be phenomenal on the defensive end and be an unstoppable slasher.
Not a good shooter at all but with shooters Maxey, Allen and Whitney around him, he can set the defensive tone for the team.

Has anyone read any of the Florida boards? Would be interested to see what they're hearing. Seems like Kentucky is getting the buzz.

Is he a PG or SG? He a Hagans like player? Good at everything but shooting and an elite defender?

From what I hear, he isn’t a good shooter really. Hopefully better mental toughness than Hami though

Reactions: JJBlue06
From what I hear, he isn’t a good shooter really. Hopefully better mental toughness than Hami though
No he is a good shooter just not great. Watch his videos . NEVER I mean never pay attention to AAU % as kids just hoist shots in that . lewis is a shooter on par with SGA . He will be a mid 30's from 30 type guy but not a dead eye guy like Herro or Quick.

You forgot transfers.
Good point
Even those fall into one of the 3
Lawsons - complete idiots
Newman - Adidas paid
Moore- their cheating assistant coach poached from his old employer who discharged him after being part of their worst ncaa violations in their existence. No doubt with that resume bill mop head self had to get him on his staff.

We've been after this kid for a long, long time and I've loved his game for a long, long time. I thought the ship had sailed, but good grief if we add him to our perimeter.

I mean, to say a group would be John Calipari's most athletic and maybe best defensive perimeter is lofty praise. It feels like hyperbole, but I'm not so sure that it wouldn't be accurate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT