ADVERTISEMENT

SC Game

Lot Load GIF by Team Kennedy

Reactions: USARMYWILDCAT
It's a trade off. Most of us picked UK to beat SC and most thought we would lose today. 3 and 2 was the most widely projected record through 5 games IMO.

The win today gets us back into 8 and 4 territory if we win the remaining swing games. I won't bet against this team not making UT and TX competitive as well. Offense needs to improve a lot but showed potential today.

It's a trade off. Most of us picked UK to beat SC and most thought we would lose today. 3 and 2 was the most widely projected record through 5 games IMO.

The win today gets us back into 8 and 4 territory if we win the remaining swing games. I won't bet against this team not making UT and TX competitive as well. Offense needs to improve a lot but showed potential today.

And we still don’t have Chip back. If you had told me prior to the season we’d win this game today without him I would have laughed in your face.

It stings quite a bit as does the uga loss. I’m hyped for this win but we could totally be riding a huge wave of momentum right now with a couple of huge wins under our belt if a couple things go our way and stoops had a pair of balls.

And we still don’t have Chip back. If you had told me prior to the season we’d win this game today without him I would have laughed in your face.

Surely he will make an appearance against vandy n 2 weeks. I'm ready to see if he is any good or not.

Thought the offense showed good life today and should gain confidence from this game. They really came through in some key moments so I give them a lot of credit today. Defense should keep us in a lot of games.

Reactions: WCSPlayedWRInHS
Thought the offense showed good life today and should gain confidence from this game. They really came through in some key moments so I give them a lot of credit today. Defense should keep us in a lot of games.
I still can’t believe that we got that 4th and 7 pass. One of the most clutch plays in Kentucky football history, and to hit the breaks and change directions? Freaking amazing. The boys showed heart and determination today.

Was just thinking after today's game we should have beaten SC and came close of beating Georgia . Great win today.

I still can’t believe that we got that 4th and 7 pass. One of the most clutch plays in Kentucky football history, and to hit the breaks and change directions? Freaking amazing. The boys showed heart and determination today.
Yes, that was maybe the play of the game. How he stopped so quickly then went on to get closer to the goal line was definitely amazing.

Reactions: Girthang

This is how I’m choosing to look at it. If you took a poll at the beginning of the season that said:

1 - Beat #6 Ole Miss in a nail biter and get blown out by SC

or

2 - Beat SC in a nail biter and get blown out by #6 Ole Miss

Everyone is picking option #1

Reactions: The-Hack and Fadhi
How much does the SC game pi$$ you off now……

What the everlovin FK is wrong with some UK fans that they can't enjoy a win and support the team?!! It's always got to be about some other loss they just can't get over. Whether it's a recruit or player that we didn't get or left, they just can't let sht go and move on. It's mental

Some people here were critical of Brown's ability to go up and get the 50/50 balls. Great to see him bring that one down and get a huge gain out if it after the catch.

Kattus was catching some criticism too, but made a big play when he recovered the Wimsatt fumble for a TD.

Great to see that BV also played to the same level as Dart statistically, and led this team well.

You weren’t close to beating South Carolina. Were it not for the officiating in the SC/LSU game, the Gamecocks would/should be sitting at 4-0.
He didn’t say we were close to beating South Carolina, rather Georgia. As far as the South Carolina game goes, the performance the team put forth vs what they have since against Georgia and Ole Miss is night and day. Who knows how the game goes had we performed better but we didn’t so it is what it is, and a road win for USCjr.

Reactions: Girthang
You weren’t close to beating South Carolina. Were it not for the officiating in the SC/LSU game, the Gamecocks would/should be sitting at 4-0.
I did not say we were close to beating SC. If we had played SC like we did Georgia & Old Miss we would have beaten SC. We played terrible against SC.

It stings, but I was expecting 3-2 5 games in. Let’s see what happens the rest of the way.

Reactions: The-Hack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT