ADVERTISEMENT

Satterfield wants UK game

I wouldn’t say surpassed as both schools have gone on winning streaks in the series since it was restarted. The last two years are clearly a product of Petrino not thinking defense was important. I look for a defense to start improving ( can’t get much worse).

Hold on there. Petrino’s lack of D is part of the story, but give credit where credit is due. Stoops and the Cats have out-coached, out-recruited and out-classed the Cards handily. Aside form the last 2 years, don’t forget the stunner in 2016 your field with Cholly’s leftovers on D. Lamar was a revenge-minded, one man wrecking crew in 2017. Might have been a different outcome that game too with just a “good” QB.

I wouldn’t say surpassed as both schools have gone on winning streaks in the series since it was restarted. The last two years are clearly a product of Petrino not thinking defense was important. I look for a defense to start improving ( can’t get much worse).
LOL. And what about UL's offense the last two years against UK? A combined 23 points. That can't get much worse either. I thought you guys said "Satt's" offense would put up big numbers on anyone?

Well it looks like as far as the ACC goes they are doing the 10 conference games and 1 OOC game as the ACC just announced the new conference schedule of 10 games.

Though it a win if we play UL this year and adding the 2 Extra SEC games might cost UK a win the UL game would give us I much prefer playing SEC teams. UL game helps only UL, always has always will. IMO.

All of these moves might benefit the Cards. They drop Klempson and we add Ole Miss and LSU.

Cats might be a little beaten up in late November.

Last I looked it’s true but how I am not sure.my guess is no Bowden and they are guessing UL’s defense will be better.

Yeah, I think they are ignoring the facts and doing a lot of guessing. And it looks like the ACC doesn't want to play so they will luck out, and claim a victory based on their stupid nonsensical guess.

Yeah, I think they are ignoring the facts and doing a lot of guessing. And it looks like the ACC doesn't want to play so they will luck out, and claim a victory based on their stupid nonsensical guess.
How does it look like the ACC doesn’t want to play ? The ACC is doing an 11 game schedule 10 conference games and 1 OOC game. As of last night the SEC is looking at a conference only schedule.

Well, you have your right to your opinion, but I will say "surpassed". UK now has the better program. Better talent, better recruiting, better overall results, better head to head results, more resources, bigger fanbase, better conference, better coaching staff (UL staff may end up being just as good or better, but that has yet to be proven). UK is leading across the board.

It doesn't mean that this will always be the case, but UK now has a better program than UL until proven otherwise.

How does it look like the ACC doesn’t want to play ? The ACC is doing an 11 game schedule 10 conference games and 1 OOC game. As of last night the SEC is looking at a conference only schedule.

Didn't they drop the sure loss, Transfer U vs UK?

Well, you have your right to your opinion, but I will say "surpassed". UK now has the better program. Better talent, better recruiting, better overall results, better head to head results, more resources, bigger fanbase, better conference, better coaching staff (UL staff may end up being just as good or better, but that has yet to be proven). UK is leading across the board.

It doesn't mean that this will always be the case, but UK now has a better program than UL until proven otherwise.

Yeah, but they have a huge lead in delusional fans.

"We obviously want to play that football game, there’s no question about it," Satterfield said during a teleconference Monday. "For our state that we live in here ... a great rivalry game, one we look forward to every single year so we honestly hope we play the game."

Sorry ain't happening this year, saved you a loss, Coach Satterfield, you can get another one next year at Kroger field.

Though it a win if we play UL this year and adding the 2 Extra SEC games might cost UK a win the UL game would give us I much prefer playing SEC teams. UL game helps only UL, always has always will. IMO.
Like I said early on here. Don't get the attraction. I'm repulsed.

Hello all, just here to read comments about the game not happening. In my opinion, it's not going to matter because it will take a mathematical miracle for the season to reach the quarter mile pole. We're all just setting ourselves up for a disappointment even entertaining these thoughts that there will be. The first kid across all of NCAAF that gets it and ends up on a ventilator or worse, the season for that team will end immediately and the dominoes will fall fast from there.

Reactions: Nuke99m
The ACC got a break, the SEC usually wins the majority of the games played between the two conferences. Kentucky is their third toughest team on their schedule behind Notre Dame and Clemson. Louisville got a big break.

Reactions: jauk11
Hello all, just here to read comments about the game not happening. In my opinion, it's not going to matter because it will take a mathematical miracle for the season to reach the quarter mile pole. We're all just setting ourselves up for a disappointment even entertaining these thoughts that there will be. The first kid across all of NCAAF that gets it and ends up on a ventilator or worse, the season for that team will end immediately and the dominoes will fall fast from there.
I can't argue with you. I don't see a full season happening either.

Satterfield only "wants it" because they aren't playing it. Gamesmanship (smack) is all it is. He wants none of what we'd dish out. It WOULD be their super bowl this year with Clemson miraculously disappearing from their schedule

Satterfield only "wants it" because they aren't playing it. Gamesmanship (smack) is all it is. He wants none of what we'd dish out. It WOULD be their super bowl this year with Clemson miraculously disappearing from their schedule
UK would be our Super Bowl ? You got to be kidding. Notre Dame is a much bigger game than UK would be. Yes from a rivalry stand point the UK game is a big game but hardly a Super Bowl game.

UK would be our Super Bowl ? You got to be kidding. Notre Dame is a much bigger game than UK would be. Yes from a rivalry stand point the UK game is a big game but hardly a Super Bowl game.

Hard to consider it a big game after the last two romps. And it is hard to see an end in sight, nothing has changed that much so far, despite all the empty words.

After you lose to ND, yes, it will be your super bowl

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT