ADVERTISEMENT

Safe travels BBN...

Hey Aggiebrass, couple questions not related to our game.

Spent two weeks vacationing in Texas this summer. Enjoyed it greatly. Drove from Kentucky to Waco, Corpus Christi and Padre Island. Discovered Whattaburger!

Anyway, I was shocked at how many HS football stadiums I saw that would hold over 10000 fans. It was amazing to drive through these towns and see the massive stadium banks, lights and press boxes rising in the air. I thought this was a result of modern day parents getting into a football arms race and having to have the biggest field but I was shocked to see that many of those fields were over 50 years old.

Has HS football in Texas taken a hit in participation numbers with all the concussion talk?

How would you describe the impact of HS football on Texas culture?

Also I didn’t see a single longhorn cow on the entire trip! Was I in the wrong part of Texas?

Been here for a few hours. Y’all are such a nice bunch. Have been probably asked 10 times if I’m enjoying my trip and for my story

Flew into Dallas to see some clients for lunch. Now sitting in an awesome dinner in downtown Waco. This town is great. Would love to live here if I couldn’t live in KY.

And thanks for all the Gameday tips AggieBrass. Really appreciate it!

Flew into Dallas to see some clients for lunch. Now sitting in an awesome dinner in downtown Waco. This town is great. Would love to live here if I couldn’t live in KY

Tell Chip and Joanna Gaines hello. :)

Been in San Antonio since Wed and its been great so far! Great hospitality from the locals. Across the street from Alamo, Spent the day on USS LEXINGTON yesterday, LBJ ranch and Luckenbach today with dinner and city boat ride tonight. Leaving early in the morning for CS to make catwalk and alumni tailgating...#GOCATS!!

We have been on the road since 8:30 this morning. About to stop in Palestine to rest up to make the rest odthe drive and get ready for the game.

Spending nite in Ft Worth with my son and his family. Be rollin' into CS early afternoon.

Thanks but sweet tea is my strongest drink.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT