ADVERTISEMENT

Roush/Luckett KSR

Apr 30, 2024
Hopefully this is the end of ANYONE taking these two fan boys who know very little about football seriously. This is the third straight year they have spent the game week making fun of Beamer, predicting blowouts etc only to lose three straight seasons.

Bad look to our fan base and university that these guys are actually taken seriously.

These two are clowns and no idea why people ever listened to them. I watched about 5 minutes of their content ine time and could tell they were pretending to know football just to build a following.

If you want an online resource to breakdown uk x and o go find van hiles on Twitter and especially YouTube. Ex uk standout player who doesn't hold back and breaks it down in a way casual fans can understand.

I wish many fans would because it would really be beneficial to understanding the general cause of whats going on, both good and bad. So often on here i see fans rightly complaining but just complaining about a general failure but focusing on the wrong thing that caused it. For example complaining about playing zone on 3rd and long.

I like Luckett, I usually find something insightful when he breaks things down even if he gets things wrong sometimes (we all do). I’ve heard him be very critical of the program when it’s been warranted so I don’t view him as an unabashed homer.

Roush, on the other hand, is unlistenable to me. He reminds me of some of the awful UT fans I encountered when I lived near Knoxville. Any time he starts talking I just want him to shut up. His trash talk is painful to listen to and I’m a fan of his team! This is nothing personal against him, he may be a great dude, but as a media personality he is about as bad as it gets. I really dislike that he represents the fans and university in some capacity.

I appreciate a lot of KSR’s content and I think they do a good job overall of covering the Cats so it sucks that a big part of their football coverage involves somebody that I find so off putting. I rarely listen to 11 personnel and when I do I keep my finger on the skip button to avoid his buffoonery.

They are entertainers. Never expect much from entertainers. Their job is to get your attention. Mission accomplished

Hopefully this is the end of ANYONE taking these two fan boys who know very little about football seriously. This is the third straight year they have spent the game week making fun of Beamer, predicting blowouts etc only to lose three straight seasons.

Bad look to our fan base and university that these guys are actually taken seriously.
Add Ryan lemond too he predicted a Kentucky massacre yesterday anytime ksr tells you who to bet on go the opposite way I have won alot doing that

1. I agree on Van Hiles....his breakdown of game films is excellent....especially the defense. But Van Hiles predicted 8-4....
2. Lucket....I like him to be honest. Good analysis of recruiting misses, portal guys and how we handle NIL (who gets what) and how the kids will fill out on the roster....I think he's a good listen.
3. Roush....He's just the assist man to Luckett...I don't mind some trash talk (I feell the same way on Beamer....hate we lose to him so much).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT