ADVERTISEMENT

Round 6 UK Basketball Draft

This is probably one of the more intelligent drafts from a fan perspective. For example, we don't have guys running out and drafting players simply based on how they performed in the the NBA. Instead, this is a "what did they do at Kentucky" draft, and it seems like everyone gets that.

Otherwise, guys like SGA and Maxey would have gone in the top 5. I'm glad to see we have a pretty measured group of drafters.

This is probably one of the more intelligent drafts from a fan perspective. For example, we don't have guys running out and drafting players simply based on how they performed in the the NBA. Instead, this is a "what did they do at Kentucky" draft, and it seems like everyone gets that.

Otherwise, guys like SGA and Maxey would have gone in the top 5. I'm glad to see we have a pretty measured group of drafters.
Yep. I was just thinking how some of the biggest NBA stars Kentucky’s ever produced are still (rightfully) undrafted at this point.

To solidify my lineup, I’ll take a guy that can defend any player on the court. An all American despite never even averaging 10 points per game in a season. He”s the perfect, unselfish compliment to what I’ve built so far. He and Shai with their length and skill will give even the best offensive players nightmares. Give me Willie Cauley Stein.

@RunninRichie you are up

To solidify my lineup, I’ll take a guy that can defend any player on the court. An all American despite never even averaging 10 points per game in a season. He”s the perfect, unselfish compliment to what I’ve built so far. He and Shai with their length and skill will give even the best offensive players nightmares. Give me Willie Cauley Stein.

@RunninRichie you are up
Rats, he was in my list of picks for next round.

For the first player off my bench, it’s pretty easy for me with what’s left. Give me a guy that was having an SEC player of the year type season before Covid cut him short. I’ll take Immanuel Quickley.

@Fox2monk is up
Really solid pick. A little bummed my boy Sam Malone didn't get picked, but there's always a 2 way deal.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT