ADVERTISEMENT

Round 4 UK Basketball Draft

I didn't think my guy Reeves would slip this far down, but I'm happy he did. I'll take the guy who had twenty games last year of at least 20 points, shot 52% from the field, 87% from the line, and 45% from three point range.

Give me Antonio Reeves. @Cowtown Cat , OTC.

12425611.gif

Updated:

1. @LukaszObrzut - Jamal Mashburn, Patrick Patterson, Jamal Murray
2. @Cowtown Cat - Dan Issel, Keith Bogans, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
3. @Son_Of_Saul - John Wall, DeMarcus Cousins, Jodie Meeks, Antonio Reeves
4. @jrpross - Cliff Hagan, Malik Monk, Oscar Tshiebwe, Brandon Knight
5. @chroix - Karl Towns, Julius Randle, Reed Sheppard, Jeff Sheppard
6. @JHannibalSmith - Ron Mercer, Kyle Macy, Rex Chapman, Melvin Turpin
7. @Fox2monk - Tayshaun Prince, De'Aaron Fox, Bam Adebayo, Chuck Hayes
8. @drcats2013 - Tony Delk, Goose Givens, Sam Bowie, Shai Gil Alexander
9. @RunninRichie - Derek Anderson, Tyler Ulis, Doron Lamb, Terrance Jones
10. @DraftCat - Antoine Walker, Kenny Sky Walker, Wayne Turner, Nerlens Noel

@Cowtown Cat , OTC.

(B) Safe pick, all though there was a couple centers remaining I would take over him.
I had none rated higher. 3X All-SEC, consensus AA, dominant on both ends & was the 6th overall pick in arguably the best draft class, ever. For me, it was between MT & a guy from the early 70s who played before I was born. So, I went with the guy I know.

I had none rated higher. 3X All-SEC, AA, dominant on both ends & was the 6th overall pick in arguably the best draft class, ever. For me, it was between MT & a guy from the early 70s who played before I was born. So, I went with the guy I know.
Turpin's junior year was him at his best. Almost 3 blocks per game. 15 points per game. Nice rebounder. 62% from the floor. Absolute space eater. He's at least as good as any big remaining in this draft, and probably the best remaining big out there.

Turpin's junior year was him at his best. Almost 3 blocks per game. 15 points per game. Nice rebounder. 62% from the floor. Absolute space eater. He's at least as good as any big remaining in this draft, and probably the best remaining big out there.
There is another.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT