ADVERTISEMENT

Roburt Sallie

May 20, 2010
Apparently this kids has graduated, still has one more year of eligiblity left, is looking to transfer. He is a guard at Memphis and will be eligible to play where ever, THIS fall. The kid shot like 43% from the 3 last year.

From what I understand, he went to Memphis, because he LOVED Cal. Any chance Cal will talk him into coming to UK this fall, what a great - late add!!!

Yeah, he was rumored to be the mysterious 'one more player for this class' before Moultrie was brought into the discussion. I actually love this kid's game and it wouldn't tie up a scholly for 2011.

It looks like he could be UL bound, he's taking a visit there right now. I find it kind of odd he would be considering them, after stating he wanted to play closer to home on the west coast.
This post was edited on 6/23 7:27 PM by tmuck

Originally posted by tmuck:
It looks like he could be UL bound, he's taking a visit there right now. I find it kind of odd he would be considering them, after stating he wanted to play closer to home on the west coast.

Ya

plus the fact that UL, well, sucks

Originally posted by UKcatXXXL:

Ya

Also vistiting Indiana.

Originally posted by KatfanKraig:
Originally posted by UKcatXXXL:

Ya

Also vistiting Indiana.
Ya

plus the fact that IU, well, sucks

well it looks as if he has chose loserville i guess he does not care about winning this year

3rd school issue should cross-out a season of eligibility

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT