ADVERTISEMENT

Robinson ?

You can count on this......Mark Pope knows exactly whats going on with Robinson. and all ya gotta do is be patient. If he sets up visits with pother prospects then hes gone if not then relax. but i promise you Pope is not in the dark on this. And like all the other recruits we have gotten. Its being played close to the vest and not out in the public. Like most of you would like it to bel

Reactions: mrschwump
This piece of AI generated crap was NOT interesting.

”Robinson put his name in the draft, but may have taken it out. His previous coach at BYU now coaches Kentucky."

There i summarized it so no one needs to read it.
It's unfortunate that you feel that way. Perhaps you should just ignore my posts henceforth.
But, whether or not . . . Go 'Cats ! ! !

I think he was all in on going pro, and if he got any type of positive feedback he wasn’t coming back to college.
I think you was wrong. he never had a shot at getting drafted. All of the talking heads said he needed another year and somewhere like UK would be perfect for him to get the exposure he needed. he just didn't impress anyone at the combine. He was just meh and didn't highlight himself from all the other borderline draftees.

I think you was wrong. he never had a shot at getting drafted. All of the talking heads said he needed another year and somewhere like UK would be perfect for him to get the exposure he needed. he just didn't impress anyone at the combine. He was just meh and didn't highlight himself from all the other borderline draftees.
Not sure what I said was wrong, but thanks for the insight!

Well, you insinuated he was never coming back when in all actuality, he was never going pro. A team has to want you for that to happen. He simply got feedback and tried to maybe earn a guarantee. He was never getting a guarantee like say a Chris Livingston got. Klutch made sure CL got drafted.

Well, you insinuated he was never coming back when in all actuality, he was never going pro. A team has to want you for that to happen. He simply got feedback and tried to maybe earn a guarantee. He was never getting a guarantee like say a Chris Livingston got. Klutch made sure CL got drafted.
You’re right, he just stayed in the process for shits and giggles; had no desire to go pro.

I don't understand the logic of the draft for mid-level skilled guys. If you're drafted in the 2nd round, you are worse off than not getting drafted at all. If you're a free agent you can negotiate with any team. If you're a 2nd round pick, you can't do spit.

There should only be 1 round in the draft or guaranteed money for the 2nd round.

You’re right, he just stayed in the process for shits and giggles; had no desire to go pro.
Lots of players go to get feedback. Also, lots come back to college after they get the said feedback. Robinson was never getting drafted and he deep down knew it. It is why the to UK after withdrawing happened so fast. The deal for Robinson to UK has been worked out for a while now. Believe what you want to, I can't nor want to change your mind. Not like he was even getting early second round buzz. He wasn't on ANYONES draft board. But yeah, he stayed in because he was going pro.

Lots of players go to get feedback. Also, lots come back to college after they get the said feedback. Robinson was never getting drafted and he deep down knew it. It is why the to UK after withdrawing happened so fast. The deal for Robinson to UK has been worked out for a while now. Believe what you want to, I can't nor want to change your mind. Not like he was even getting early second round buzz. He wasn't on ANYONES draft board. But yeah, he stayed in because he was going pro.
Thanks for the insight lol. I’m glad he’s a Cat, I’ll leave it at that

I don't understand the logic of the draft for mid-level skilled guys. If you're drafted in the 2nd round, you are worse off than not getting drafted at all. If you're a free agent you can negotiate with any team. If you're a 2nd round pick, you can't do spit.

There should only be 1 round in the draft or guaranteed money for the 2nd round.
Probably neither 2nd round or undrafted are making a team. But a draft pick is at least going to get benefit of the doubt and a real chance. Also, it adds contact value when going overseas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT