ADVERTISEMENT

Robinson to draft. Maybe grad transfer later

Where in that statement does it even hint that returning to college is an option. That’s a goodbye letter to college.

That wasn’t my point. My point was it’s been reported for the last several days this was his likely destination. Hell Jones was saying it and he doesn’t know shite. So y’all acting like he was some lock to come here and now we lost out on him are being ridiculous.

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
I mean I read he was exploring a potential jump to the nba, so not so surprising. Ugonna declared, and a week or more later entered the transfer portal. I wouldn’t give up hope just yet. This just goes to show you that even at BYU, they wanna play in the league as quickly as possible. Pope has likely known about this, and planning for him to stay in the draft.

That wasn’t my point. My point was it’s been reported for the last several days this was his likely destination. Hell Jones was saying it and he doesn’t know shite. So y’all acting like he was some lock to come here and now we lost out on him are being ridiculous.
Because that’s what they all said initially. If he is the 38th pick like In one mock draft he isn’t coming back to college

He's not closing any door on coming back yet. Let's see what the feedback he receives is. Ugonna just the other day was adamant about staying in the draft and now he's simply transferring.

Reactions: Fox2monk
He’ll be a BYU grad I’d assume. He could certainly pull his name out of the draft before the end of May deadline and enter the portal if he wishes.

A nice player. But very far from irreplaceable if he does in fact stay in the draft.
If he is the 38th pick, which he very well could be in this draft he is gone

Quit freaking out the insiders all said he was gonna test the waters.

You'll get a massive headache if you read all of his posts.

Is he keeping his eligibility and entering the portal? That’s the most important part IMO. He could easily not get feedback he likes too.
Very well could I changed the thread title, but the intial feeling right now is he ain’t coming back to college. Wish him the best of luck with whatever he chooses to do though

Please sir, continue.
I mean he flamed out at A&M, he was awful at Arkansas, he had a decent season at BYU but he’s not the guy yall think he is. In all seriousness yall played against him no less than 4 times and don’t even know it, that’s how “impactful” he was. I understand players get better but he’s not a make or break type player, he’s just not.

You'll get a massive headache if you read all of his posts.
Then why do you do it then. You stalk my shit everyday and take passive agressive shots at me everytime sometime disagrees with m to prove your point. You do this every thread I’m in. Literally every thread

And my point is that the quote on quote insiders don’t really know crap and are guessing like the normal people on Twitter they take shots at everyday. I changed the thread title because I saw a BYU guys say he wasn’t returning to college, but he deleted it, so I jumped the gun. But still my point is the same

I was just curious if he could still enter the portal at a later date in case he wants to cover his bases 🤷🏼‍♂️ not saying he would or anything I just don’t know
Very well could, the BYU post from one of there people is why I jumped the gun, I messed up on that end

I mean he flamed out at A&M, he was awful at Arkansas, he had a decent season at BYU but he’s not the guy yall think he is. In all seriousness yall played against him no less than 4 times and don’t even know it, that’s how “impactful” he was. I understand players get better but he’s not a make or break type player, he’s just not.

Honestly had no clue he played for Arkansas, thought he was Mormon 😂. Have no idea how all these people keep up with this shit, brand new coaches, team, like 80 portal players, good lord, too much for me. In his pic he kinda looks like that guy that got a technical against reeves a couple of years ago when we beat you guys and reeves went off. That’s not him is it?

Nobody stalks you. You literally dominate this forum with threads and posts.
I’m sure I do. And you respond Everytime to somebody who takes a shot at me letting them know how correct you are and how wrong I am. It’s the only move you have, you do it to others as well.

Maybe he don’t but nothing Pope can do about that.
No I agree, that BYU post from one of their media people is why I posted the thread he deleted the post but he said college wasn’t a option anymore but he deleted it, so it’s my bad. Pope will get a good team either way

This isn't a surprise. His family has been pushing the NBA over a 4th college team. Pope tried convincing them UK was the right decision but it wasn't for them at this time. With that said as a grad student he can enter the portal at any time so the May 1st deadline means nothing to him. He had to apply for the draft by April 27th he has until May 29th to withdraw.

Honestly had no clue he played for Arkansas, thought he was Mormon 😂. Have no idea how all these people keep up with this shit, brand new coaches, team, like 80 portal players, good lord, too much for me. In his pic he kinda looks like that guy that got a technical against reeves a couple of years ago when we beat you guys and reeves went off. That’s not him is it?

Pretty sure that was Devo Davis. And he probably got the T cuz he was mad Reeves didn’t want to sleep with him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT