ADVERTISEMENT

Rob Dillingham goes 8th to the San Antonio Spurs

Congratulations to Rob on being selected to the Spurs. Love your game and I know you are going to be great in the NBA. Will definitely be following you throughout your NBA career.

Reactions: will1976
Congratulations to Rob on being selected to the Spurs. Love your game and I know you are going to be great in the NBA. Will definitely be following you throughout your NBA career.
He got traded to the Twolves like 45 minutes ago lol

Was Cal at his table and congratulate him.? I hope so. I think there was some media drama things were icy between the two.
Was wondering if Dilly was gonna snub him when he hugged everyone but Cal, and started walking the other way. But then he turned around and came back smiling and hugged him. I actually think he forgot about him lol

Reactions: Fox2monk
Rob in Minnesota is exciting, I think it’s a great fit. He gets to play for a contender and won’t be relied upon to carry a heavy load. Just come in with his razzle dazzle when he gets some pt and learn the nuances of the NBA. It’s difficult to predict how his career will go but I could see him being a steal at #8.

Was wondering if Dilly was gonna snub him when he hugged everyone but Cal, and started walking the other way. But then he turned around and came back smiling and hugged him. I actually think he forgot about him lol
I would have rolled for days had Rob said .......... I didn't see him

• Haha
Reactions: mrjuk
Yes. Cal went over and hugged Rob. Don't believe everything you read.

Rob wasn’t exactly overflowing with praise for Cal after the season. Cal flat out sucked this year. Yeah Rob went lotto. But i’m sure he wanted to win too and Cal actively throwing games for the sake of inferior players feelings probably didn’t sit well with a kid like Rob that was quoted that “every game is personal”.

Cal hasn’t had that attitude for a very long time. Good riddance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT