ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Super Size Me guy

Man, I tell ya. World gone to H E double toothpicks in a hurry. Dude was years ahead of his time.

Adios Amigo.

54f0afee632b0.image.jpg

Eff that guy. We used to have the super sized fries but he had to go and ruin it for the rest of us. Of course you're going to get fat eating fast food 3 times a day for a month. It's not a shocker that it would be unhealthy. I'm going to become a binge drinker and drink nothing but liquor everyday while recording it. Wonder if that is a bad thing?

Talented guy. Cancer is the worst. I remember watching Supersize Me at the Kentucky Theatre when it came out 20 years ago (had to look it up but it would have been about this time of year). Crazy it has been that long ago.

His documentary on chicken industry was excellent too.

Eff that guy. We used to have the super sized fries but he had to go and ruin it for the rest of us. Of course you're going to get fat eating fast food 3 times a day for a month. It's not a shocker that it would be unhealthy. I'm going to become a binge drinker and drink nothing but liquor everyday while recording it. Wonder if that is a bad thing?

Oddly enough he was an alcoholic and that was the main reason his health was so bad in that film. There’s a doctor on there telling him his liver is shot to hell and he couldn’t explain it based on what Spurlock was telling him. He was actually downing a fifth a day. He later admitted he hadn’t been sober for more than a week since he was 13

Oddly enough he was an alcoholic and that was the main reason his health was so bad in that film. There’s a doctor on there telling him his liver is shot to hell and he couldn’t explain it based on what Spurlock was telling him. He was actually downing a fifth a day. He later admitted he hadn’t been sober for more than a week since he was 13
That explains a lot of the issues some had with the film. I remember some nutritionist claiming that fast food is unhealthy, the whole industry is awful, etc but his results were abnormally extreme for the time frame he used.

Like Haggin said, the chicken film is pretty good. It shows just how sleazy industrial farms can be.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT