ADVERTISEMENT

RIP OJ

It was not the first miscarriage of justice ever, but certainly one of the biggest joke verdicts I ever saw in a criminal case. Jury just basically refused to consider the evidence so far as I could tell
I think Mark Ferman lost the case. Once he was caught lying about his racist language and caught on tape, it probably cast doubts in the minds of the jurors as to the integrity of the investigation and the defense floated the idea that the police were monkeying around with the blood evidence. I never believed that was the case myself, I thought he was guilty about half way through the trial, but I think that may have been enough to raise the "reasonable doubt" flag. JMI.

It was not the first miscarriage of justice ever, but certainly one of the biggest joke verdicts I ever saw in a criminal case. Jury just basically refused to consider the evidence so far as I could tell
Did he make a deathbed confession ??

I had forgotten Judge Ito let the trial drag on for 9 months, and sequestered the jury the whole time. Just ridiculous for any number of reasons. There is no murder case that complicated that needs to be tried for nine months, he was crazy for letting it drag out so much. Blame Ito for the bad result, if you have to blame anyone.

keeping-up-with-the-kardashians-2000-f032f18bee6e4e6b9c4289e8962cc0b5.jpg

Maybe OJ didn't actually kill Nicole after all. Murder for hire seems plausible.

If he hired the killings why would he show up, and get crime seen evidence all over himself? That makes no sense.

That's interesting if true. The fact that OJ wanted to be there is next level disturbing. I agree OJ wanting to be there was dumb, but he was no rocket scientist.

If believing he's in hell makes you feel better about the situation, have at it but he lived to be 76 and is now dead. It's why I don't believe in karma either. Yes, his life obviously wasn't what it was before the murders afterward and he did have a stint in prison but that's not exactly karma for murder. And again, he was able to live another 30 years and didn't appear to be too "tortured" by the whole thing. Same with Manson. Lived to be 83 and loved the attention. And no, I also don't believe Charles Manson's soul is screaming in tortured pain right now. It's a traditional thing to say after a bad person has died but this isn't Hellraiser, folks. It's real life and like Manson, he was able to live for decades and pretty much reveled in the aftermath.

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT