ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Anthony Bourdain

420grover

Senior
Mar 26, 2006
Hailing from Parts Unknown, you will be missed.

220px-The_Missing_Link.jpg

Damn that's sad, he was young, must've been 61 years of hard living.

Last edited:
A very sad day on the bayou...

richards_boudin_hot_f_1.jpg

* On a more serious note, I'm bummed by AB's suicide. Loved watching his shows. I always thought he had a life many of us could only dream about. Apparently not....

Someone told me he killed himself this morning and first thing I said was “Who the **** is that?”

Then they showed me a picture and I said “oh yea him” and then went about my day.

I realize that suicide leaves behind a ton of collateral damage. In this case, very tragically, an eleven year old surviving daughter. But I wish it wasn't acceptable to shit on the grave of those who take their own life.

As someone who has been diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety, I just think it is incredibly sad for everyone involved.

Reactions: UKGrad93
I'm a little surprised by the lack of interest (30 posts) and the snarky comments re: Bourdain. I'd think a board populated mostly by Kentucky men who are fanatical about sports would care more about losing...

Well, come to think of it... not surprised at all.

I thought he was brilliant, actually.

Him calling out fatass Mario Batali, Alec Baldwin, and Harvey Weinstein took balls.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
I'm a little surprised by the lack of interest (30 posts) and the snarky comments re: Bourdain. I'd think a board populated mostly by Kentucky men who are fanatical about sports would care more about losing...

Well, come to think of it... not surprised at all.
Your a smart guy, your definitely on top of what goes on in the RIP threads and what their all about...irregardless.

Reactions: kev69
ADVERTISEMENT