ADVERTISEMENT

Riley Gaines / Joe Rogan

I’d expect that answer from someone who seemingly has no issues if someone gets assaulted for using the “right” bathroom despite how they look. I’m not sure you wouldn’t stand there cheering on the person committing the assault. Look up Buck Angel and tell me you think he should be using the Women’s restroom. He still has the correct plumbing to do so based on your well thought out plan. What do you honestly think would happen to him when he walked into the women’s room?

I’d expect that answer from someone who seemingly has no issues if someone gets assaulted for using the “right” bathroom despite how they look. I’m not sure you wouldn’t stand there cheering on the person committing the assault. Look up Buck Angel and tell me you think he should be using the Women’s restroom. He still has the correct plumbing to do so based on your well thought out plan. What do you honestly think would happen to him when he walked into the women’s room?
Double yawn

We already knew you aren’t creative enough to come up with your own answers so you just repeat mine. I knew what you were doing when I saw your post but it doesn’t change what I wrote. That or something similar was the answer I expected.

A dude dressed up as a girl isn't worried about being assaulted by a women.

As far as our work bathroom situation, 600+ ppl work there mind you, is when she started this, she tried to get some employees in trouble because they wouldn't use her new name. Which I wouldn't bother with. I don't care what ppl want to be called and I just avoid conflict. But dudes started going up to that bathroom and pissing all over the toilet seat, you know cause she still had to squat. Now I didn't agree with any of that. Just escalates things among adults.

But she had obvious mental issues. Personal body issues. And trouble with herself. That's not uncommon for all of us to different degrees. But changing your uniform doesn't change who you are.

Ppl in her shoes have to take these hormone meds their entire life to sustain the "look) or they just revert back. No more beard for her once she quits the hormones.

It’s possible to think the decision in you link is wrong but to also recognize that truly trans individuals are not the threat you and others keep making them out to be. I’m not sure why you keep referring to situations with people who clearly aren’t trans and should be handled accordingly while trying to insinuate if not outright say it that the trans community is responsible. The trans community is no more responsible in this situation than you are responsible if your neighbor kills someone because you both are men.
They aren't a threat to me. I'm already grown. I'm worried for children and our country. It might shock you to find out that many an empire has had such things happen in the past. When empires fall one of the last things that happen is that the countries morals fall and men stop fighting for the country due to not having "anything to fight for".

I love when people will show aberrant behavior in the past to show its normal but they never focus on the time frame of when that aberrant behavior happens.

Trans women don’t have penises. Remove the hardware and use the bathroom as if you are a real woman. If you have the hardware, go to the locker room for men. It’s really easy.

This is probably the best comment I’ve heard on this subject. No johnsons in the ladies room. Seems like something we should all be able to rally around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT