ADVERTISEMENT

Rick should do like Nick Nolte's character in Blue Chips and coach high school ball

Rick pitino would be a killer at trinity HS. And I guarantee you neither UK or UL would get a single one of his players if it happened

At this point it would take James Dolan kissing his pinky ring to take a job and Dolan would rather pay a hitman before that happened.

I don't know how to post it but there's a recent picture of Nolte and he looks like an unmade bed, much like Pitino. The two must have a lot in common.

Art imitates life imitates art.
You know that was an awesome movie. I really wanted Pitino to have a blue chips moment at the end where he just tells the truth like Gary busey did. Would’ve been freaking hilarious.

Rick is not someone that I want around high school kids. He ought to go coach the G league or Europe.

Even with all of his flaws, Rick Pitino can coach some basketball.

With his off court issues theres zero chance a school like Trinity would touch him. Plus I don't think he wants any part of this city and state anymore.

Rick should have done like Nick Nolte's character and just let it all spill out in his last press conference.

"It wasn't just strippers we gave them, was it Tom (Jurich)? These were full blown hookers, I mean they did it all. Oral, anal, fisting, I mean they did it all. And Peyton Siva didn't even ask for it, but we gave it to him anyway. You asked me to win and I gave that to you".

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT