ADVERTISEMENT

Rick as a bridge to Richard

No.

Richard Pitino has never finished top 4 in any conference he’s been in. He has a career losing record in the Big 10 and Mountain West conferences.

Can we please let the Pitino era die? It was almost 30 years ago and son isn’t in the same hemisphere as pops.

200w.gif

This isn't the first mention of Richard Pitino that I've heard. Someone on the radio said his name yesterday. Drugs are bad people. What has Richard Pitino ever done?

Reactions: dl51344 and KFuqua
We can hire LeBron, he already has experience as LeGM and a floor coach. Let him coach 20 or 30 years with a bridge to associate coach Bronny as coach in waiting.

If program success is the goal then I think we have a better chance of resurrecting Bob Knight and putting him out there.

I'd rather have Brad be a bridge to Ellen being our next coach than Rick being a bridge to Richard being our next coach!!!!!!

Reactions: NC Weasel
If all you're looking for is a bridge coach, a better hire would be Kelvin Sampson with some young assistant coach-in-waiting possibility (no guaranteed commitment though). Sampson's seems to get the most out of a team. If any guy could walk around Lexington and pick up five (5) guys for his team and compete, its Kelvin Sampson.

I wouldn’t mind to hire Rick Pitino, with a five year commitment from Rick (could be more ) with a bridge to Associate Coach Richard as ‘coach in waiting’ . That sort of thing has been done before , I think.
not just NO but hell NO

Reactions: Smashcat
I wouldn’t mind to hire Rick Pitino, with a five year commitment from Rick (could be more ) with a bridge to Associate Coach Richard as ‘coach in waiting’ . That sort of thing has been done before , I think.
Good lord. Reading this board makes me realize that as bad as Mitch has been, he is far superior to this type of inbred thinking. PitiNO NO way. Can’t stand that guy.

see it's shit like this that makes me wanna start hitting the bottle again. drugs err bad mmmmkayy.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

No.

Richard Pitino has never finished top 4 in any conference he’s been in. He has a career losing record in the Big 10 and Mountain West conferences.

Can we please let the Pitino era die? It was almost 30 years ago and son isn’t in the same hemisphere as pops.
Agree 100% with this post. I would not mind to have Pitino back for a stand-alone five-years-and-no-more contract ... but Richard has demonstrated that he has no business on a bench at U.K.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT