ADVERTISEMENT

Request for the BBN

Airborne8202

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2022
Prayers up for Denny..it’s ironic how life works…my father has been through the ringer…diabetes for 40 years. Parkinson’s disease, And congestive heart failure just to name a few of his many ailments…I just made the decision to put him under hospice care due to a bout of pneumonia that has literally put his dick in the dirt.. hasn’t eaten in 6 days.. still has his mind, but I know the time is near..I promised myself I will be there when he takes his last breath..decision based on part being son, and being Airborne Ranger…these holidays are a tough time..please pray for all of us…Im a firm believer in the power of prayer, and the miracles that our Lord Jesus displays on a daily basis..I know death up and close and personal; I, myself was in a coma for 3 months from a ied in Iraq..but, this is different for me..I’m struggling letting my father go..god be with me

Prayers up for Denny..it’s ironic how life works…my father has been through the ringer…diabetes for 40 years. Parkinson’s disease, And congestive heart failure just to name a few of his many ailments…I just made the decision to put him under hospice care due to a bout of pneumonia that has literally put his dick in the dirt.. hasn’t eaten in 6 days.. still has his mind, but I know the time is near..I promised myself I will be there when he takes his last breath..decision based on part being son, and being Airborne Ranger…these holidays are a tough time..please pray for all of us…Im a firm believer in the power of prayer, and the miracles that our Lord Jesus displays on a daily basis..I know death up and close and personal; I, myself was in a coma for 3 months from a ied in Iraq..but, this is different for me..I’m struggling letting my father go..god be with me
I've got a very close friend who I don't think will make it to Christmas this year either. I'm truly sorry for you and your family. Praying for comfort for your dad and peace for you.

Prayers for you and your dad brother. This world can be heartbreaking but the hope beyond it is real.

Reactions: Airborne8202
prayers for Coach Crum and his family great coach and man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT