ADVERTISEMENT

Replay of BBM?

Don't bother. It was a snooze fest.

I actually thought it was one of the better ones of the last few years. Adding the 3 point and dunk contests gave it a new feel, especially considering so many on this team you at least have to respect their outside shot. The format aloud opportunities for a personality filled group to let their personalities show.

I liked the additional of the slam dunk and 3 point contest...........they should keep both next year AND add a second half of scrimmage for the men lol

Also looks like I was on TV quite a bit as they were doing the player intros lol

Reactions: Smashcat
I actually thought it was one of the better ones of the last few years. Adding the 3 point and dunk contests gave it a new feel, especially considering so many on this team you at least have to respect their outside shot. The format aloud opportunities for a personality filled group to let their personalities show.
Ditto.

Reactions: warddr
Thanks man, are you going to do this for the rest of the year? I think its going to be a special season for sure.

You're welcome.

Going to try... My streaming days is close to being over... so may have to stick to replays only.

There is an optional way to watch live this season if my streams no longer work. I'll provide a link if anyone is interested. They are a friend of mine who I hope you'll support in case I have to retire from my live streams. Will not only help me, will help my friend

You're welcome.

Going to try... My streaming days is close to being over... so may have to stick to replays only.

There is an optional way to watch live this season if my streams no longer work. I'll provide a link if anyone is interested. They are a friend of mine who I hope you'll support in case I have to retire from my live streams. Will not only help me, will help my friend
Yes send me a link please. Also, the megalinks are working tops through the mega app for me. Great Quality!

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder
Yes send me a link please. Also, the megalinks are working tops through the mega app for me. Great Quality!

Thanks for the heads up on the quality @will1976

BTW here's the link I'm talking about. If you're interested in it, just read up on it.. Like I mentioned not only will it help me out it will help you and others who need a reliable stream. Because by the looks of it, not going to have much of a choice to stop my live streams .. - http://bit.ly/2NvYpP4

Is this guy high or just naturally dumb? Seriously, this has to be one of the most unintelligent scripted utterly nonsensical nervous batch of lost stupid I've heard in a while. WoW!

https://instaud.io/2NyA

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT