ADVERTISEMENT

Regular Season Record and Tourney Outcome Prediction Thread

MWes11

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2012
I like this team a lot. Barring any major injuries and the guys coming together like I think they can, I think it will be a great season.

27-4 regular season and I think this is the year we make it back to the FF.

Lets have some fun this year.

We'll win some where between 20 and 29 games. Not trying to be overly sarcastic. I just think that's the floor and ceiling for this team. Who knows?

23-8 and they get hot late
strong SEC tournament and resume gives UK a 2/3 seed that's strong and trending upward that leads to a final four.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
Channeling my inner John Short-42-0, which includes the Exhibition games.

Hey, a guy can wish.

This is such a hard team predict. Mainly because of the previous season. We have experience, talent, shooting, and some quality front court depth to boot.

But how will they gel? Do they shoot it like advertised? Can Cal effectively coach a new offense (4 out) this quickly?

I think, on paper, we have a FF caliber squad and are a dark horse of sorts to win the title. But I’ve learned to temper my expectations. I think 26 wins and an EE are where we end up. Potential to win the whole thing, but also potential to flame out early with the questions I posed above. Either way, it’s gotta be better than 9-16.

29 and 8 final 4. People are underestimating the new staff. OA was a master at developing bigs when he was here before something many thought was Payne but it wasn't. Chin and OA also help with a the good cop roll and that helps to maximize team chemistry. We see OT and Collins develop combined with the experience and shooting and we make it to the final 4

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT