ADVERTISEMENT

Regional Baseball Final Kentucky-UL on EspnU

Lightning delay in Louisville my bump UK-UL game. Stay tuned.

Earliest game will be played is 5:50 pm. Conditions to be reviewed in about 15 minutes.

Apparently Henderson wants it played tonight. Latest new start time is 7 pm.

Kyle Tucker þ@KyleTucker_CJ · 5m
Raining here and Louisville's players are still hanging out in a lounge here next to the interview room. We ain't starting at 7.

Espnu just said 7:40. Looks like they are still going to carry it if it ever occurs. lol

I was really hoping we would play it tomorrow instead. If we had won would they have pushed game 2 back to Tuesday? If so we could have pitched Reed.

This post was edited on 6/1 7:55 PM by BlueRupp

I think we want it today. If we play it today then Louisville will pitch Rogers, whom UK has faced before and won two games against. If we face them tomorrow then they will possibly pitch Funkhouser in the first game, which is their ace pitcher. UK might have to still face Funkhouser, but it will be tomorrow with a chance to eliminate Louisville. Would probably be better for us than having to beat him in the first game.

Yep. Henderson told Tipton he wanted to play tonight.

Originally posted by BlueRupp:
I was really hoping we would play it tomorrow instead. If we had won would they have pushed game 2 back to Tuesday? If so we could have pitched Reed.

This post was edited on 6/1 7:55 PM by BlueRupp
No, they will likely just make it a doubleheader tomorrow. So, it won't be push to Tuesday no matter what.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT