ADVERTISEMENT

Reed Sheppard … Recruiting Help !!

I do what I want and don't do what I don't want to do. I'm sure you sheep can't relate.

What you do is spend time (life’s most precious commodity) on an internet message board where nobody likes you. You can spin that any way you want, but everyone here knows you lead a pathetic existence.

Reactions: Skyguyb27
If we could hurry up and get a commitment from Malachi Moreno, he could help with the recruitment of fellow Kentuckian Jasper Johnson.
I think Pope is wanting Johnson to be his first ‘25 commit. He told him that. He’s priority number one. I think Moreno commits right after Johnson.

I don't get the supportive of Cal position considering Cal didn't seem too supportive of him until draft night.
I don’t get it either. Maybe he thinks everything good during that portion of his life was a direct result of Cal or something, who knows.

I don't get the supportive of Cal position considering Cal didn't seem too supportive of him until draft night.
I think Reed was just raised right and would never say anything publicly to insult Cal. I can’t stand Cal and would love to hear Reed say that Cal mismanaged last years roster. But Reed is a throwback, and is a reflection of his parents and his parents era and that’s actually refreshing in today’s world of self pity and no accountability.

Reactions: rob_47 and Wonky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT