ADVERTISEMENT

Reds win 10th straight and will try to turn clock back to 1957 tomorrow afternoon

HerrosHeroes

All-American
Aug 16, 2018
Thats because the Reds haven't won 11 in a row since 1957.

Ummm thats 66 yrs ago guys. If any of you can get to the stadium tomorrow to support them you could witness Reds immortality tomorrow.

Think about it; the Big Red Machine of the 70s never won 11 in a row!

Plus, Reds phenom lefty Abbott will be pitching in the potential legendary game.
Abbott hasnt allowed a run in his 1st 17.2 inns starting his MLB career which is an all time record!

LFG!

The Reds are a good story, but the story of this baseball season to this point has to be the Baltimore Orioles.

Reactions: Nuke99m
Thats because the Reds haven't won 11 in a row since 1957.

Ummm thats 66 yrs ago guys. If any of you can get to the stadium tomorrow to support them you could witness Reds immortality tomorrow.

Think about it; the Big Red Machine of the 70s never won 11 in a row!

Plus, Reds phenom lefty Abbott will be pitching in the potential legendary game.
Abbott hasnt allowed a run in his 1st 17.2 inns starting his MLB career which is an all time record!

LFG!

Love my Reds man....But refuse to get to excited beyond this year. We all know how the front office is----They'll eventually turn this team into a AAA club.

I have only watched last 2 outs of last night, and tonight, during their 10 game W streak. Told the wife---"Not changing a thing...."---When they lose, I'll start watching. Ain't jinxing shit.

The Reds are a good story, but the story of this baseball season to this point has to be the Baltimore Orioles.
O's were on the cusp.....Not really that big of a surprise. 83-79 last year, and honestly were better than that. 32 game improvement from year before. Young team...lot of talent.

O's were on the cusp.....Not really that big of a surprise. 83-79 last year, and honestly were better than that. 32 game improvement from year before. Young team...lot of talent.
You obviously haven't been watching much of the O's. They haven't done very much since Davey Johnson was the coach. Also, they blew up the team a couple years ago for a rebuild and no one saw this coming this soon. People are still waiting for them to fall apart.

You obviously haven't been watching much of the O's. They haven't done very much since Davey Johnson was the coach. Also, they blew up the team a couple years ago for a rebuild and no one saw this coming this soon. People are still waiting for them to fall apart.
I've watched them....They were 83-79 last year. Year before they were 52-110. Them being 44-27 thjis year isn't a huge shock. They have a good, young, core. And were expected to be compete the AL East.

Needed to add some more to Adley, Gunnar Henderson and Mullins....They were picked 4th...WHich in the AL East is like first anyhwhere else.

I’m a Braves fan but until I was 12 pulled for the Reds …big series this weekend …Reds/Braves …gotta feeling it’s gonna be packed with an electric atmosphere

All Cincy needs now is to bring back Thom Brennaman....
characters love GIF

Dufus, this is a UK basketball page, NOT a board for a different sport in a different state. There is a UK fans Baseball page and the Paddock (general) page. Post this stuff on either of those.

Going to try to go on Sunday, it’ll be my first game in attendance since 2019. Although I’ve watched 99% of games since then :)

Been a diehard since 2003. My #1 team, even over UK basketball. Great young core, just need some starting pitching help which will come when we get healthy. I expect us to make a move for a starting pitcher but not a top end guy that costs top prospects

Go Reds!

Reactions: JST390-2
Dufus, this is a UK basketball page, NOT a board for a different sport in a different state. There is a UK fans Baseball page and the Paddock (general) page. Post this stuff on either of those.
Who the dufus is is quite apparent.

All of you bitching about wrong forum. You can take your "prayer request" threads to Benny Hinn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The-Hack
I don't trust Braves fans. They're like Duke, Yankees, and Patriots fans. You could have set off bombs in Fulton County Stadium back in the 80s and nobody would have been hurt.

Reactions: crashtestdummy
I used to follow the Reds until every time they started to do well, I could count on them selling off their best players at the end of July.

Wrong sport and state of origin for this.
Lol.

The Reds had as hard core fans as late as the 70’s in rural Central Kentucky as did UK.

My Dad took us to Reds games, and was curious about UK sports, but little more.

Grew up on Ky Basketball and Reds Baseball. It’s nice to see the Reds doing well and surprising everyone. On the other hand it’s very disappointing where the Basketball team has been heading.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT