ADVERTISEMENT

Red Monkey Butt...

Pickle_Rick

Senior
Oct 8, 2017
They some butt hurtin' goin' on over ta' U6! ASS-istant coach Nolan Smith say he would never go to the draft to have his picture taken unless the player invited him "personally". Number 1, you got to have a player good enuff to be drafted short stack. Akshually Theres nothin' to come after 1.

Somebody get dat boy some Chapstick, or Red Monkey Butt powder for that chapped ass! Whoo--wee that burn can sting a might.

They some butt hurtin' goin' on over ta' U6! ASS-istant coach Nolan Smith say he would never go to the draft to have his picture taken unless the player invited him "personally". Number 1, you got to have a player good enuff to be drafted short stack. Akshually Theres nothin' to come after 1.

Somebody get dat boy some Chapstick, or Red Monkey Butt powder for that chapped ass! Whoo--wee that burn can sting a might.
I seen that the night of the draft. He’s just upset they don’t have an NBA quality player in that D3 program they run.

PickRick, you're fast becoming the Ricky Gervais of this board. Having your drink and thinking, "I don't care mods." But UL hatred will get some laughs. Cheers!

I came to this thread hoping to see a picture of red monkey butt.

bb04qolx3hakeowwxro5.jpg

For those who don't shop in all the right establishments, there is a product labeled "Red Monkey Butt Powder" for chaffing. And "Lady's Red Monkey Butt Powder" suitable for Duke players, and other 12 year old girls

• Haha
Reactions: UKrazycat2
PickRick, you're fast becoming the Ricky Gervais of this board. Having your drink and thinking, "I don't care mods." But UL hatred will get some laughs. Cheers!

TY. I've cultivated my disdain through years of alcohol, and drug abuse. Actually, my stuff sounds much funnier in my head. And my bans keep you from seeing the good stuff because RR, doesnt work blue.

That’s crazy cuz him and Scheyer played together and got lucky with the championship John wall should have got
I don't believe it was directed at Scheyer because Nolan he said he wouldn't go unless the player asked him to, and Scheyer was invited to go and sit at the table with his family by Lively , BUT, I don't know Nolan and haven't talked to him, so who knows? I still think it was a shot at Cal, but I don't know that either. I have heard though that Smith and Scheyer aren't exactly best buds, but not because of Jon getting the head coaching job.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I don't believe it was directed at Scheyer because Nolan he said he wouldn't go unless the player asked him to, and Scheyer was invited to go and sit at the table with his family by Lively , BUT, I don't know Nolan and haven't talked to him, so who knows? I still think it was a shot at Cal, but I don't know that either. I have heard though that Smith and Scheyer aren't exactly best buds, but not because of Jon getting the head coaching job.
I guess if they were competing for the coaching stuff and being around one another all the time you eventually get tired of one another

After a long ride on my Harley, that Red Monkey Butt powder feels pretty good!😂

Nolan Big Nose Smith still hating on Kentucky, Now all he will see and hear all of the time is Kentucky. Him being in Kentucky will torment him even more seeing all of the UK gear up close now.

Reactions: Pickle_Rick
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT