ADVERTISEMENT

Recruiting News

Thanks. Swannigan is an interesting one. I wouldn't mind him teaming with Skal at all. Still have no read on Brown. Looks like Thornton is UK v Duke as expected.

I really like Swanigan. His game reminds me of the way Johnny O'Bryant played last year.

The following stood out to me from Jaylen Brown:

Despite being in town for UNC's biggest and most exciting win of the year, over Louisville, Brown said the highlight of the trip was learning more about North Carolina's tradition. "I would say the tradition," Brown said. "They have a lot of it. They have a family environment. A lot of people come back and give back to the program. "That really stood out to me. They are very family oriented. They do everything based around their tradition."

I wonder if he knows about that "other tradition" that UNC*** has going on there?
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by bigbluelou:
The following stood out to me from Jaylen Brown:

Despite being in town for UNC's biggest and most exciting win of the year, over Louisville, Brown said the highlight of the trip was learning more about North Carolina's tradition. "I would say the tradition," Brown said. "They have a lot of it. They have a family environment. A lot of people come back and give back to the program. "That really stood out to me. They are very family oriented. They do everything based around their tradition."

I wonder if he knows about that "other tradition" that UNC*** has going on there?
laugh.r191677.gif
Oh he knows:

On NCAA issues:[/B]

"As far as they know, basketball wasn't as involved. It was more of an issue with the other sports. They said they would tell me more when they find out. They know something is going to happen. They are just waiting to see what happens. Coach Roy said he doubts the basketball team will be seriously penalized for what happened. I'll take his word for it, but we'll see what happens down the line."

If Ol Roy told Brown the basketball team wasn't as involved, at best he is being intellectually dishonest. More likely he is simply lying. Statistically, per scholarship player, the basketball team had the most fake classes. Time to man up and be honest Roy......I don't think I'll hold my breath on that one.

Originally posted by BigBlueFanGA:
If Ol Roy told Brown the basketball team wasn't as involved, at best he is being intellectually dishonest. More likely he is simply lying. Statistically, per scholarship player, the basketball team had the most fake classes. Time to man up and be honest Roy......I don't think I'll hold my breath on that one.
Dadgummitt, if you can't trust Poor Ole Roy, who can you trust?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT