ADVERTISEMENT

Realistic Transfer Expectations

Brown would be the best player we could ask for basically. Can’t believe there’s rumors of Reeves going to Illinois now. Just insanity. 🤦‍♂️
The reality is Reeves prob is coming off the bench and playing 20 minutes a game, if somebody is offering him 30 minutes plus money it's not that hard of a decision.

The reality is Reeves prob is coming off the bench and playing 20 minutes a game, if somebody is offering him 30 minutes plus money it's not that hard of a decision.
In a sane world he is a sure fire starter over a 160lb kid that has bounced around a bunch of high schools. Interesting too that Sheppard is now rated about the same but he is assumed to a role player but RD is assumed to be a high volume player.

In a sane world he is a sure fire starter over a 160lb kid that has bounced around a bunch of high schools. Interesting too that Sheppard is now rated about the same but he is assumed to a role player but RD is assumed to be a high volume player.
Exactly.At least Reeves has proven something but Cal just gives the keys to a small guy who has never played against grown men like the SEC has.

I think Wagner will be the SG from what I've heard, I'm sure he will play some point too, but Reeves would be going against both for minutes.

Wagner is not a natural PG but he is a lead guard that is better with the ball in his hands reading pnr up top and gettting downhill. Reeves for kickouts would be great.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT