ADVERTISEMENT

Ready for the season to start

Our first game against Wright St is the day before the election. If the country does go off the rails, we’ll at least finish the season undefeated.

I'll be on vacation that week outside of the country on a cruise ship. If it burns ill avoid the mayhem.

I agree. I’m not much of a baseball guy, so I have been starving for sports since March. Hoping the football Cats can win 8 minimum and looking forward to seeing the Pope-coached Cats in action.

Also, not shocked that someone brought up partisan politics on the very first post in a thread about being excited for basketball season. 🙄🙄

Would be great if BBall started right after football ended or started whenever it would finish right as football was starting; not a baseball fan so having a longer stretch of enjoyable sports would be ideal.

If I remember correctly the destruction happened when Biden won. I am a bit concerned of what they will do Harris wins in November.
yeah like them Blm movement and covid outbreak because of it being election year. The dude overdosed on pills, didn't get chocked to death. Both them instances just to cause division, for the democrat party, to get votes for the woke movement. Probably be bad whoever wins, if Trump wins, near basketball season the democrats will start another movement and burn down cities. Watch out Lexington....

yeah like them Blm movement and covid outbreak because of it being election year. The dude overdosed on pills, didn't get chocked to death. Both them instances just to cause division for the democrat party to get votes for the woke movement. Probably be bad whoever wins if Trump wins near basketball season the democrats will start another movement and burn down cities. Watch out Lexington....
What are you talking about? Those were clearly "peaceful protests."

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
What are you talking about? Those were clearly "peaceful protests."
lol yeah they bring up january 6th how many people died during that? Compared to how many people died from this chinese virus and the Blm movement to cause division in the world. Plus it did nothing to help the same black communities. It just made rich whites and blacks richer thats it. Government really cares about keeping everyone down though. The current people in office are the worst.

Reactions: Fox2monk
lol yeah they bring up january 6th how many people died during that? Compared to how many people died from this chinese virus and the Blm movement to cause division in the world. Plus it did nothing to help the same black communities. It just made rich whites and blacks richer thats it. Government really cares about keeping everyone down though. The current people in office are the worst.
If they get Heels up in office again we will collapse. Bread will cost $10 a loaf soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT