ADVERTISEMENT

Ray Donovan

Anyone watch? Pretty crazy season premiere...
Didn't realize it premiered already. Guess I'll have to get showtime again for the next few months. Love this show but agree with BBI it needs to get back on track.

And Paula Malcolm plays a super bitch in every show I've seen her in, Deadwood, SOA and now Ray Donovan. Either she's been typecast or she comes by that role naturally.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I need to watch it. I assumed theyd need to shake things up. Last season or 2 had become really stale.

As an aside, i hate his wife as a character.
Didn't realize it premiered already. Guess I'll have to get showtime again for the next few months. Love this show but agree with BBI it needs to get back on track.

And Paula Malcolm plays a super bitch in every show I've seen her in, Deadwood, SOA and now Ray Donovan. Either she's been typecast or she comes by that role naturally.
Not gonna spoil it for you since the show premiered just last night, but you REALLY need to see the first episode... lol...

Reactions: chroix
Wth is going on with this show? This season is terrible.

Get Abby off my screen for the love of god.

This season is atrocious. How did such a good show get to be so bad

Black Cube the company that Harvey Weinstein hired to derail Rose was started by ex Israeli Intelligent officer Avi Yanus.

Freakin Avi from Ray Donovan based on a true story? What about Ray?

ADVERTISEMENT