ADVERTISEMENT

Rank your top 5 teams that you are a fan of, in order

1a. Kentucky MBB
1b. Cincinnati Bengals
2. Cincinnati Reds
3. Kentucky Football
4. FC Cincinnati

Far too close to call for me with UK basketball and Bengals. They are 1A and 1B. I'd give a slight lean to UK but it is barely...not enough to move off #1 spot.

It is really same with Reds but I've been so freaking frustrated with owners that they are sliding.

In all honesty. I root for the raiders and braves. Don't have an NBA team anymore because I can't stand the NBA. It's so boring. I will also root for the reds on the side because I love Mr Redlegs. He's so 1950s america.

I may need to get out more. I live an insular existence.
redneck GIF

Kentucky basketball
Chicago Cubs
Notre Dame football
Kentucky football
Indianapolis Colts

Growing up in Indy, I could never see Kentucky football. But, the Irish obviously were on every Sat. It's close now, but I grew up loving the Irish almost as much as UK basketball.

Reactions: entropy13
Ky. Basketball
Ky. Football
Ky. Baseball
Ky. Softball
Anyone playing Tennessee

Kentucky and I refuse to pick a pro team out of protest of Kentucky not having one.

Reds, Colts, Pacers, Bengals and Titans can’t hold me hostage

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
1. Kentucky basketball
2. Chicago Bears
3. Chicago Bulls
4. Chicago Cubs
5. Rafael Nadal (I know, I know...not a team, but there is no one else I root for...not a hockey fan, so can't throw the Blackhawks on there.)

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
1. Kentucky Basketball
2. Cincinnati Bengals
3. Kentucky Football
4. Chicago Cubs
5. Not enoguh energy to follow any other teams.

Two through four should be re-ranked on an annual basis, but UK hoops will always hold the top spot.

Reactions: Titpwhami2014
1. Kentucky Basketball
2. Cincinnati Bengals
3. Kentucky Football
4. Chicago Cubs
5. Not enoguh energy to follow any other teams.

Two through four should be re-ranked on an annual basis, but UK hoops will always hold the top spot.
Cubs and Bengals? Why not the reds, lol. I've always liked some of the Cubs logos. Some of their old stuff is really slick.

Kentucky basketball and football
Los Angeles dodgers
Los angeles lakers
Los Angeles rams
Anyone playing unc****** , dUKe, ucla and nd

Reactions: Titpwhami2014
1. Kentucky Football
2. Kentucky Basketball
3. Miami Dolphins
4. Cincinnati Reds
5. Whatever NBA Team has good UK guys with a shot to win the Title.

Kentucky Football/Basketball are essentially tied, Football get's #1 right now because it would mean way more to win a title.

Forgot to throw in the LA kings too. I watch a few of their games when I can. Raiders on ice basically.

1. Kentucky Football/Basketball
2. Western Kentucky (Alum here so I cheer for my Toppers too)
3. Reds
4. USA Soccer
5. Bengals

1. Kentucky basketball
2. Penn State football
3A. Atlanta Braves
3B Cleveland Browns

1. Kentucky basketball
2. Cincinnati Reds
3. Cincinnati Bengals
4. Kentucky football - well behind the others.

5. After that, it is rooting AGAINST -- right now Kansas, UNC, Indiana basketball, Notre Dame football, Washington Commanders.

In my lifetime I have gotten to celebrate four Kentucky Championships and 12 Final Fours, three World Series championships, and three Super Bowl appearances. I consider myself well-rewarded for being a loyal fan of UK, the Reds and later the Bengals for more than 60 years.

Cubs and Bengals? Why not the reds, lol. I've always liked some of the Cubs logos. Some of their old stuff is really slick.

I grew up in Illinios and graduated from UK. I fell in love with the Cubs in the late 70's with the advent of WGN.

I lived in Cincinnati from 1996-2018 and picked up the Bengals fandom while in town.

Who Dey!

Reactions: RunninRichie
1. Kentucky basketball
2. Cincinnati Reds
3. Cincinnati Bengals
4. Kentucky football - well behind the others.

5. After that, it is rooting AGAINST -- right now Kansas, UNC, Indiana basketball, Notre Dame football, Washington Commanders.

In my lifetime I have gotten to celebrate four Kentucky Championships and 12 Final Fours, three World Series championships, and three Super Bowl appearances. I consider myself well-rewarded for being a loyal fan of UK, the Reds and later the Bengals for more than 60 years.
I’ve seen 3 UK titles, 1 Reds, multiple Pistons/Wings…

Just waiting on my football teams UK and the Lions lol.

1a. UK basketball
1b. UK football
3. Pittsburgh Steelers
4. Cincinnati Reds
5. Atlanta Hawks

I’ve witnessed 9 championships between these teams, going back to 1978. But, only 3 total in the last 25 years. And, not a whole lot of hope for any in the immediate future. But, one saving grace is that nobody can accuse me of jumping on or off bandwagons when the Reds, Hawks & UK football are on my list & have been for 45+ years.

1a. UK basketball
1b. UK football
3. Pittsburgh Steelers
4. Cincinnati Reds
5. Atlanta Hawks

I’ve witnessed 9 championships between these teams, going back to 1978. But, only 3 total in the last 25 years. And, not a whole lot of hope for any in the immediate future. But, one saving grace is that nobody can accuse me of jumping on or off bandwagons when the Reds, Hawks & UK football are on my list & have been for 45+ years.
Reds and Steelers is wild.

1a and 1b: My niece's high school basketball and soccer teams. I hope she plays for UK some day.
2: Kentucky basketball
3: The Reds
4: The Bengals
5: EKU basketball

Honorable mention: The Springfield Nuclear Power Plant Team.

Simpsons-1024x563.jpg

Reactions: sefleming
1. Kentucky

I was a Redskins fan once. But then they decided to suck for thirty years straight. And then they decided to be another team. So I let them.
Same here. Washington Football team was a great nickname and the merchandise looked great. I refuse to call them the Commanders. Hate it.

1. Kentucky Football/Basketball/all sports
2. Where my kids play/HS
3. St. Louis Cardinals
4. Bengals
5. SEC teams minus Tennessee (and usually Florida)

Kentucky Basketball
Kentucky Football
St. Louis Cardinals baseball
I don't have a favorite NFL team but really enjoy watching
I find it hard to watch the NBA. I may watch the playoffs but that's it.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT