ADVERTISEMENT

Randy would rather have the grapes than anything.

Randy finally got him some mud for his turtle. With the kids being in the house all the time, it's hard to get alone time with the wife. Fortunately, the barn was a private enough place the other day. Big Randy is back in the game!

Reactions: Backer cutter
I’m convinced turtle mud could cure Coronavirus. Unfortunately, too many think you can use soft shell turtles instead of hard shell. A lesson in science is needed, and Randy could give em.

I'm just glad Randy was able to get him a bite. I'd say he got tired of having to drum his bird all the time.

Randy always takes two consecutive weeks of vacation. I sure wish he'd swap me the first week of August for my week in September. I also wish he'd quit startling me with those big noises that come from popping sandwich bags.

Randy and buddies went and rented a pontoon back in his 20's. They put in at Jamestown dock and went down to 76 Falls. He said they tied up to this strangers houseboat and when he went to go get some liquor, there was this woman nekkid as a jaybird changing with the door open. Had he not been real drunk, that probably would've been a notch in the ol belt.

I wish Randy would get him some mud for his turtle.

Randy dont use his electric drill too much but he sure does love that impact driver. He also said that him and Roy went over the garage one day and that guy said "Roy, you look like you been eating good." Roy got a little upset because he's put on a few after knee surgery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT