ADVERTISEMENT

Randy would rather have the grapes than anything.

tenor.gif

We were up there mowin that grave yard on 196 and that little fat man who lives in the curve came up saying he's going to sue for that hole in the ground. Said he's going to have to get a backhoe and everything. I said listen here, the power company cut the tree down. He said well they said it was up to the caretakers to tend to it. I told him there aint no contract so you can't sue the caretakers, we just take care of it because nobody else will..

We were up there mowin that grave yard on 196 and that little fat man who lives in the curve came up saying he's going to sue for that hole in the ground. Said he's going to have to get a backhoe and everything. I said listen here, the power company cut the tree down. He said well they said it was up to the caretakers to tend to it. I told him there aint no contract so you can't sue the caretakers, we just take care of it because nobody else will..

The more things change...

Reactions: wildcatdonf
That horse had Randy pinned up near the electric fence. Randy didn't have the room to jump the fence so when the horse kept raising up aiming to kick him, Randy gave that horse a big push against it's underside and flipped it on it's back.

Randy was driving home across the fishing creek bridge in Somerset when a car was tailgating him too close. Randy was annoyed and locked up the breaks. The car behind him began flashing his lights and put on his turn signal. Randy being a man not to give too many F's pulled over at the next open area to see what the deal was. The man got out of the car and said to Randy "You white Kentucky hillbillies think yall are tough, I'm a banger from Cincinnati". Randy said "well do something about it and if you want to do this, do it. I got supper waiting on me at the house so don't be wasting my time." The banger from Cincinnati needless to say didn't want to test Randy.

The chronicles of Randy will change your life. For instance, Randy wanted to mow after work but the wife made him drive to the niece and nephews with balloons out the window and sing happy birthday. Damn the corona. Randy just wanted to mow. He didn’t give a damn about that kid’s birthday. Also, he’s looking for a new mower. Hope there are some deals in the Somerset area around Memorial Day.

Randy wants to know how is he to quarantine if he catches this? If he stays home, the wife and kids will just end up catching it. Randy says just give him a motel for two weeks so he can either die, have peace and quiet, and not have to worry about getting anyone sick.

Randy wants to know how is he to quarantine if he catches this? If he stays home, the wife and kids will just end up catching it. Randy says just give him a motel for two weeks so he can either die, have peace and quiet, and not have to worry about getting anyone sick.
Do that and get a hooker and some blow.

Randy put that 4 foot fence around the garden but that won't keep the deer out. He tried to tell his wife that but she won't listen. He also tells me that if he ever does something stupid, it aint his idea, it's his wife's. He'd also like to mow grass and change the oil first if he has the time. He sure enjoys that new mower he bought from that feller in Nicholasville.

Randy's wife bought 75 tomato plants and he doesn't know what to do with them. Plus he just bought that mower and then as he went to pick up some manure to fertilize, his brother in law said he would've sold him his mower for the same price. His brother in law said he didn't like zero turns but wouldn't ya know, he went out and bought one.

Randy is tired of people back home asking him how bad it is over at work. It ain't bad but he's just gonna tell em it is so they will shut up.

Set out about 10 and the damn starlings pulled them up. Sweet peppers too. Hard freeze never had a chance. Shotgun time.

Randy is back at work after 2 weeks off. It'd be hard to come back after all of that. He sure is glad to be back though because now he doesn't have to do stupid shit the wife wants him to do.

Randy stopped at the IGA the other day to get a gallon of milk. When he went to open it, instead of it breaking the seal, the whole lid came off. The milk in the fridge looked like it was leaking. When he smelled it, it didn't smell right so he will probably have to stop and get another jug after work.

Randy also has been working some on that old barn this past week. Nothing major, just reattaching some boards and fixing the door. He needs to fix the metal on the roof but don't want to get up there because the roof don't seem that sturdy. That said, he did run the electric out to the barn. The feller who lived there before got mad and cut the wires, but he hooked it up to the box and now that front part has electric in there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT