ADVERTISEMENT

Randolph Morris is in trouble

I had no idea you could make that much playing overseas.
You didn't?

There are several major international leagues that pay really good money. Guys you barely heard of in college routinely make $250k per year plus housing paid for. Bigger names that play for elite programs make a million.

You know you’re getting old and need a new glasses prescription when you read Wine Fraud instead of Wire Fraud. It’s like wtf is wine fraud.

Randolph- “This is a beautiful 1964 Cab Sav.”

Uncle Sam- “This doesn’t taste very special”

Randolph- “Here is the receipt, it clearly says $19.64!”

Reactions: Deli owl
Before I completely retired, I had business with entities in China. I don't fault anyone for making money, but you have to follow the rules, which this guy obviously didn't. You don't get indicted for not paying taxes unless you intentionally lied about what you owed. If you file your taxes and owe money you can't pay, they sue you, but don't send you to prison.

You may have had entities in China but that’s far far different then the grotesque hypocrisy Nike, lebron, Kap etc exude.

You may have had entities in China but that’s far far different then the grotesque hypocrisy Nike, lebron, Kap etc exude.
so, are you saying that because Nike, Lebron etc exploit China, he should be able to cheat on his taxes? Do you cheat on your taxes? We all have to pay what we owe, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT