ADVERTISEMENT

Randall Cobb's Jets contract

At the risk of stating the obvious I'm sure Cobb to the Jets was made a condition or at least a strong wish by Aaron Rogers. Those two always seemed to be in total lock sync, so no surprise there. For fans of them, it will be good to see them continuing to playing together. The Jets have a very good defense so they could cause some damage this season.

At the risk of stating the obvious I'm sure Cobb to the Jets was made a condition or at least a strong wish by Aaron Rogers. Those two always seemed to be in total lock sync, so no surprise there. For fans of them, it will be good to see them continuing to playing together. The Jets have a very good defense so they could cause some damage this season.
Possibly Allen Lazard was a condition as well. Rodgers and he have been buddies since Lazard joined the Packers. Mims or Davis may be getting phased out a bit. Garret Wilson is set to have a big year.

Randall Cobb has done quite well for himself. $69 million in career earnings going into the 2023 season. Enjoy life, bud.
Yeah…Cobb likely doesn’t need the money and his body could probably do without the wear and tear, but my guess is that he’s trying to catch one last lightning in a bottle scenario with Rodgers and hope for a championship.

I'd play tomorrow. As old and battered as I am, I'd suit up to play football one last time. Football lovers get it. It's hard to let go of that dream and that experience

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT