ADVERTISEMENT

Quincy Miller Breaks Record at U18

Of course he is in the military! He is part of the 123rd Airlift Wing out of Louisville. If I were to take a wild guess, I am going to say that he is a loadmaster. Am I close?

Pilot. I was prior enlisted for a while. I apologize in advance if you guys had to ride in our less than comfortable net seats.

At the risk of continuing my spot as QMiller fan club president, I'll just say that there's nothing about this kid's game I don't like and I think in 5 years we'll be seeing him on the cover of NBA video games. He is absolutely special, and I may piss all over myself if he commits to Kentucky.

Congrats to Quincy and Team USA for winning the Gold Medal.
cool.gif

Originally posted by GonzoCat90:
At the risk of continuing my spot as QMiller fan club president, I'll just say that there's nothing about this kid's game I don't like and I think in 5 years we'll be seeing him on the cover of NBA video games. He is absolutely special, and I may piss all over myself if he commits to Kentucky.

just try not to get any on the floor

cool.gif

totally want him at Kentucky next year

uzi.gif

Evan Daniels said earlier on twitter that he doesn't think Kentucky is the leader. Said Duke Baylor and Louisville was right there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT