ADVERTISEMENT

Question for Moderators

BeaveUKGT

Junior
Nov 13, 2003
My couch
I've been on here for about 20 years. Suddenly last week, any time I log in I get a message that my account is awaiting confirmation and that a confirmation email has been sent to my email address. I haven't received any such email. It gives me an option to resend the confirmation email, but even clicking on that results in no confirmation email.

And any time I try to post, my post gets held up, and I get a message that says my post is awaiting moderator approval.

What's going on?

The ease of working this site on my phone seemed to change sometime in this last year. None of the prompts, such as fonts, at the top of the text box work anymore. The search mechanism got less useful. It seems something changed.

Reactions: JumperJack
Are you outside the US? With all the spammers they may be moderating every post coming from outside the country.

No, I'm in the US. Same location for 20+ years. Same account info.

This thread wouldn't post until it got moderator approval. So they've seen it now, but they didn't respond. And I *still* get the message that all my posts need moderator approval (including this one).

No, I'm in the US. Same location for 20+ years. Same account info.

This thread wouldn't post until it got moderator approval. So they've seen it now, but they didn't respond. And I *still* get the message that all my posts need moderator approval (including this one).
Obviously you are a potential threat to the board. No way they would ever make a mistake.

I've been on here for about 20 years. Suddenly last week, any time I log in I get a message that my account is awaiting confirmation and that a confirmation email has been sent to my email address. I haven't received any such email. It gives me an option to resend the confirmation email, but even clicking on that results in no confirmation email.

And any time I try to post, my post gets held up, and I get a message that says my post is awaiting moderator approval.

What's going on?
It did it to me for like two weeks. You have to go to the front page of rivals and click that verification link for some reason. For this forum’s verification, I bet I did it like 10 times and even though it kept telling me it was verified, it would keep making me verify to post until I went to the main rivals page.

Reactions: BeaveUKGT
It did it to me for like two weeks. You have to go to the front page of rivals and click that verification link for some reason. For this forum’s verification, I bet I did it like 10 times and even though it kept telling me it was verified, it would keep making me verify to post until I went to the main rivals page.

This worked. Thank you very much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT