ADVERTISEMENT

Question about bill walton and pac-12

Feb 26, 2020
Kentucky
why does he constantly say they are the conference of champions? I like bill because I’m a stoner also but this is confusing. I know UCLA has 11 championships but it’s more than a stretch to say they are the conference of champions. Sorry it just grinds my gears when he says it. Does anyone agree with him?

The conference has won many NCAA championships in many sports and he’s a homer

Reactions: jpbky2
why does he constantly say they are the conference of champions? I like bill because I’m a stoner also but this is confusing. I know UCLA has 11 championships but it’s more than a stretch to say they are the conference of champions. Sorry it just grinds my gears when he says it. Does anyone agree with him?
It’s the conference motto. The conference has won over 500 championships, which is more than any other conference. ladies golf, men’s golf rowing tennis there’s even a championship for beach volleyball. There’s a multitude of other sports.

Reactions: Mulder14
Because they have about a bazillion titles in womens sports and minor sports we dont worry about in the South. Football and baseball the SEC are the undisputed kings of, and UK has basketball pretty well under control. You go get you another beach volleyball title Pac 12!

He was a helluva college Basketball and if he hadn't had so many injuries, he would have been a great NBA player.

Reactions: Mulder14
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT