ADVERTISEMENT

Put us out of our misery

Anyone who says fire stoops is wasting their time. I keep saying this, but Mitch wasn’t gonna pay 30 mil to fire Cal who he didn’t even like. You really think he’s gonna pay 45 mil to fire stoops, who he likes?

I can see a world where stoops finds a job that he finds attractive to rebuild a program. I can see a world where he just walks away and continues to draw from his bourbon business. But I can also see a world where he comes back and tries to rebound from a bad year. None of us have any idea. We all just want to see the cats win

But I don’t see a world where Mitch eats that much money to fire the winningest coach in our history.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Anyone who says fire stoops is wasting their time. I keep saying this, but Mitch wasn’t gonna pay 30 mil to fire Cal who he didn’t even like. You really think he’s gonna pay 45 mil to fire stoops, who he likes?

I can see a world where stoops finds a job that he finds attractive to rebuild a program. I can see a world where he just walks away and continues to draw from his bourbon business. But I can also see a world where he comes back and tries to rebound from a bad year. None of us have any idea. We all just want to see the cats win

But I don’t see a world where Mitch eats that much money to fire the winningest coach in our history.
I agree Stoops is not getting fired. Which is why I'm hoping a school, like Iowa, scoops him up. He doesn't wanna be here anymore. It's obvious he hates how UK's NIL is sat up. Or maybe he's just done with coaching, due to the new rules. Like UVA's Bennett.

I agree Stoops is not getting fired. Which is why I'm hoping a school, like Iowa, scoops him up. He doesn't wanna be here anymore. It's obvious he hates how UK's NIL is sat up. Or maybe he's just done with coaching, due to the new rules. Like UVA's Bennett.
His brother retired early. I can see him doing the same. We really just don’t know. It’s a sad state of affairs right now.

Reactions: RunninRichie

Basketball has extremely high expectations and he didn't buy out calipari.

Football has little to no expectations so he won't buy out Stoops.

Reactions: Rockfly78
Not sure what goes on over at deNutter, but I feel sorry for the fanbase, they get toyed with, and gaslighted week to week.

Last edited:
He is tired of the whole thing. He does not have the want to coach this team and really has not all year. He could care less if we win or lose. We will be Murray and that is all. Auburn will come in and win easily. Tennessee will treat us like we will treat Murray. Texas will treat it as a another bye weak on defense. Offense will have to get ready for us but no much to worry about. Finally Louisville. They will score enough to beat us this year. 4 and 8 is a complete and total failure and system shutdown. I would say we will lose our recruiting class off this and some of the players as well. Stoops has a choice after the year. Stay with an unhappy fan base, retire, move on. I bet he keeps on keeping on being the 9th highest paid coach in college football. Why leave a 9mil a year job? I did not watch tonight, watched UGA beat Texas. I knew we were going to lose, just that gut feeling. Glad I missed it. I did see Browns Kick Off TD. Good for him. Rest was (I am guessing) not worth the watch of the highlights.

Cal has value because he can atleast recruit. Stoops has none. He's a DC playing pretend HC.
The hope is that an Auburn, Wisconsin, Iowa or Iowa state type program that has washed up football school rep but is struggling worse than we have the last 5-10 years takes him and views it as “getting tk Kentuckys las 10 year average” as step 1. And the. They think bc they are a “football school and UK is a basketball school” that they can propel him to the next level. Not realizing our football fan base and facilities is top 25. Or he takes a pro DC job

The hope is that an Auburn, Wisconsin, Iowa or Iowa state type program that has washed up football school rep but is struggling worse than we have the last 5-10 years takes him and views it as “getting tk Kentuckys las 10 year average” as step 1. And the. They think bc they are a “football school and UK is a basketball school” that they can propel him to the next level. Not realizing our football fan base and facilities is top 25. Or he takes a pro DC job
My thoughts exactly. He needs a big ten style team. Where he can ball control it up there. Iowa, Wisconsin, Northwestern, etc.

Operation save AD Strickland’s job at Florida, and the 26 million dollar Napier buyout was accomplished… nuff said.

Oh so we should just sit around and put our hope and faith in Stoops? You just won’t let go, will ya?

Stoops ain’t rebuilding nothing. He hasn’t built nothing here either. We are a total joke in the eyes of all fans and media around the nation.

I’m gonna stay right here posting everyday about his sorry ass should be fired until fans get smart and quit buying tickets and they’re forced to do something or he can’t take the pressure anymore and leaves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT