ADVERTISEMENT

PTI on UK

Wilbon really doesn't care about college basketball at all. This really shouldn't be surprising.

I don’t think ive watched PTI since Wilbon called UK fans racists for running off Tubby.

But even before that they repeatedly exposed themselves for being terrible all around sports analysts that only watched one or two sports.

Anytime they tried to talk college basketball it was clear they had no idea what was going on.

Can't believe that show is still around 22 years later. Figured one of them would have went belly up by now.

Can't believe that show is still around 22 years later. Figured one of them would have went belly up by now.
Plenty of idiots in the world that actually care for the opinions of these clowns.
I place higher value, in the opinion, of the lady that bags my groceries.....

Wilbon is the politically correct version of Jason Whitlock.

If he can’t put some kind of racist spin or undertone on a topic then it’s of no interest to him.

They’re both embarrassments to sports journalism.
Whitlock is nothing like Wilbon except they are both black - Whitlock points are not raced base at all - he’s killing Deion at Colorado every day most black journalists kiss ass with Deion

Whitlock is nothing like Wilbon except they are both black - Whitlock points are not raced base at all - he’s killing Deion at Colorado every day most black journalists kiss ass with Deion
Yeah I enjoy Whitlocks takes on Deion. He's spot on imo. When everyone else is too afraid to speak up he isn't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT