ADVERTISEMENT

Pryor to UL

Here is Louisville new roster 1. Hepburn 2 Edwards 3 Hadley 4 Pryor 5 Scott 6 Johnson 7 Traore 8 Smith 9 Khalifa 10 Roger’s .We will probably get Rooths and Watermen…Traore had 161 assists on the season and 51 steals and 55 blks I like his game he has had more then 3 games of 20 or more rebounds..Edwards is 6’6 to and had 123 assists and averaged 17.2 ppg ..I think Hepburn will be Louisville best point guard since Siva ..He was the starting point guard at Wisconsin..I like Johnson to he averaged 11.2 at Washington and was the sixth man of the year in his conference ..And Hadley was starting at Colorado and averaged 12 a game with 6.0 rebounds a game ..And Smith made 112 3’s last year

Last edited:
Will Cal's "dog house" be called his "Hog house" in Arky?

Whatever it's called, Thiero might as well take up residence in there earl on. You know Knox will be an "untouchable " even if he turns out to be "unplayable".

Cal is telling all the Arky fans what he is going to do. They are like a lot of our fans were for too many years. They just refuse to believe Cal will coach like that.
It should have been a CAT house but that was Minardi hall.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nuke99m
Way too talented for UofL.
iu

Here is Louisville new roster 1. Hepburn 2 Edwards 3 Hadley 4 Pryor 5 Scott 6 Johnson 7 Traore 8 Smith 9 Khalifa 10 Roger’s .We will probably get Rooths and Watermen…Traore had 161 assists on the season and 51 steals and 55 blks I like his game he has had more then 3 games of 20 or more rebounds..Edwards is 6’6 to and had 123 assists and averaged 17.2 ppg ..I think Hepburn will be Louisville best point guard since Siva ..He was the starting point guard at Wisconsin..I like Johnson to he averaged 11.2 at Washington and was the sixth man of the year in his conference ..And Hadley was starting at Colorado and averaged 12 a game with 6.0 rebounds a game ..And Smith made 112 3’s last year
Umm who cares????

I do like their roster this year. They definitely need another big or two, especially if Khalifa is redshirting. Rooths and Waterman would be excellent additions. The roster definitely has a floor of being an 8 or 9 seed in the tournament, which Louisville hasn't seen in 6 years (covid year notwithstanding)

Reactions: davis2021
Bubble team at best.

But I thought Waterman wasn't going anywhere if he didn't start?

Reactions: track42
Those days are far gone because you ran your HOF coach off who made Louisville his Super Bowl to calm the natives. I wouldn’t be betting on dominance anymore. 😂
39-17.

Dominating U6 is what UK does. It ain't gonna stop, little birdie. Squints is not gonna save you.

Reactions: JPFisher
IKR it’s terrible playing in a bigger arena than the mighty cats because bb means so little down here. 🙄
I looked up the Yum! Center... 22,000 max for basketball games per Wikipedia. Unless you're talking about the Pizza Pit, Rupp holds ~1500 more.

Plus, it's not the size of the arena that matters – it's the banners you hang in it.

While it seems like the Cards come out on bottom in both categories, I hope you keep up the enthusiasm!

UL as a Super Bowl!!! 🤪 Truly hilarious. How did you type that while laughing so hard?
His statement is ALMOST as dumb as the classic Louisville delusion "Siva is better than Wall". ALMOST. He is gone, but Cal didn't give 2 F's what Louisville was doing, with or without Pitino there. They was just another game (win) on the schedule.

Those days are far gone because you ran your HOF coach off who made Louisville his Super Bowl to calm the natives. I wouldn’t be betting on dominance anymore. 😂
Nobody made Louisville their super bowl. It was like having to play the worst high school team in your region. You felt sorry for them more than anything.

Posted three (3) hours ago … I’m surprised.
Did you read how On3 calculated this number 1 rating???

Basically UL gets extra credit for trading the worst roster in the history of Card basketball for some that are rated better than that horrible team.

In other words, according to On3, the worse you were last year and trade up for better players just makes you better than last year and #1 on their portal improvement scale.

Going from dead last in the ACC to middle of the pack team is a significant improvement.

Not bad, may make a run in the NIT

Reactions: megablue
UL as a Super Bowl!!! 🤪 Truly hilarious. How did you type that while laughing so hard?
They say that in football also. That's their excuse for us beating their ass every year. They are too stupid to know what that says about their teams

Yeah hard to keep UL out of the final four

I do like their roster this year. They definitely need another big or two, especially if Khalifa is redshirting. Rooths and Waterman would be excellent additions. The roster definitely has a floor of being an 8 or 9 seed in the tournament, which Louisville hasn't seen in 6 years (covid year notwithstanding)
Great post!

As a UofL fan, I'm finally excited about basketball again and think we have a really good team so far and adding Waterman would be huge. You're right, another big is needed for us to have a complete roster. Maybe even another guard for depth.

How do you feel about the current UK roster? Any positions you all think that you need to add?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT