ADVERTISEMENT

Projected UK Football Depth Chart (247)

Welp, I guess he’s a Vol. on to the next one.
Great day to be a Wildcat fan.

You conveniently left out my follow up post of:
"If money is the determining factor and UT wants him, he will be a Vol."

Obviously, money was not the determining factor for this kid and I hope he beats the Vols four years in a row.
GBB.

Great day to be a Wildcat fan.

You conveniently left out my follow up post of:
"If money is the determining factor and UT wants him, he will be a Vol."

Obviously, money was not the determining factor for this kid and I hope he beats the Vols four years in a row.
GBB.
Y’all keep pushing your little narratives and we will keep signing these unprecedented classes for UK.

Lol. No narrative from me.

What narrative are you talking about?
Now let's hope we can figure out a way to beat the Vols on the field again.
Magilla is an obsessed pro-jmi/all is well with nil agenda poster. I don't really have a stance on the issue but can't help notice the guy soapboxing every time he gets a sniff of someone questioning it. Kind of pathetic.

Magilla is an obsessed pro-jmi/all is well with nil agenda poster. I don't really have a stance on the issue but can't help notice the guy soapboxing every time he gets a sniff of someone questioning it. Kind of pathetic.
I thought maybe just a troll.....or someone off their meds.

Oh well. He has either a vivid imagination or a strong agenda, whatever it is.

Funny y’all weren’t obsessed when y’all made 75 post over the last 6 months claiming it was destroying the program. You’re kind of pathetic, defending lies then claiming you don’t have a stance. Tell me again how we’re so far behind and it’s killing recruiting. Yeah, I didn’t think so.

I guess all is terrible with NIL and our program is falling apart. Every fanbase over exaggerates their NIL except for Kentucky fans who lie and claim we’re falling behind all while doing the best we’ve ever done in recruiting. Nothing is more important to them than Matt Jones narrative.

We signed 9 4 star players, 2nd most in UK history then added 5 more in the portal. All while being killed by NIL. Y’all’s words. 🤡

Last edited:
I thought maybe just a troll.....or someone off their meds.

Oh well. He has either a vivid imagination or a strong agenda, whatever it is.
So NIL is killing our recruiting? You think we’ll be able to stay out of the cellar and ahead of Vandy the next 5 years with our awful recruiting?

I mean look at this clown, I even say I have no dog in this fight and he goes off on another unhinged rant about me making posts I never made. I'm with you guys who say he needs to be on some meds.

Reactions: cathouse
I mean look at this clown, I even say I have no dog in this fight and he goes off on another unhinged rant about me making posts I never made. I'm with you guys who say he needs to be on some meds.
Have no dog in the fight but you decided to attack me unprovoked. I don’t think I’ve ever even replied to you yet you were triggered by my response about a subject you supposedly have no dog in the fight on. Even said kind of pathetic. I guess you just wanted to fit in with the group.

What’s really kind of pathetic is negative recruiting UK and lying about our NIL while propping up Tennessee. Tennessee has the best NIL in the land and didn’t have a top 10 class in any sport. We have one of the worst NIL situations and signed the #1 basketball class which is historically great and we’re recruiting the best we ever have in football and killing it in the portal.

Something’s not adding up. I’m gonna take my meds and try to figure this thing out. Meanwhile y’all can keep trashing our NIL and propping up Tennessee’s. Maybe we can really create the narrative nationally that our NIL is awful and you will only get a PB&J sandwich (uncrustable tho) while you can make eleventy billion dollars at Tennessee.

Funny y’all weren’t obsessed when y’all made 75 post over the last 6 months claiming it was destroying the program. You’re kind of pathetic, defending lies then claiming you don’t have a stance. Tell me again how we’re so far behind and it’s killing recruiting. Yeah, I didn’t think so.

I guess all is terrible with NIL and our program is falling apart. Every fanbase over exaggerates their NIL except for Kentucky fans who lie and claim we’re falling behind all while doing the best we’ve ever done in recruiting. Nothing is more important to them than Matt Jones narrative.

We signed 9 4 star players, 2nd most in UK history then added 5 more in the portal. All while being killed by NIL. Y’all’s words. 🤡
Just goes to show you what a fantastic job Stoops and the staff he has assembled is doing. Lots of players want to play for this staff. And with our new OC it just got a lot better. So glad that Stoops saw the opportunity and VOLUNTEERED for the job.

We have come a long way since our AD spent ZERO dollars on football improvements in his first DECADE on the job. Which led to our TWO consecutive TWO OOC nobody wins. While the rest of the SEC was loading up on the money cow, which ended up saving our bacon with all the millions the SEC has sent our way, and the FIVE years in a row with no bowl games and the two inept seasons were probably a predictable result of spending ALL of the money football earned on the NON-revenue sports.

But he did end up in the top ten of his pursuit of the ADs cup. I bet a lot of you didn't even know schools had a rifle team. The sad truth is he would have had a lot more money for them if he had given football even a small part of the money they earned. Brooks did a fantastic job, and Joker never had a chance.

Reactions: catburglar
Yeah, we as in UK but whatever makes you feel batter about trashing UK and promoting UT. 🤡
I have hated Thug U football for almost 80 years, from the time I finally realized what a bunch of cheaters they are. What a joke you are, show me ONE time I have ever trashed UK football, plenty of times I have trashed the AD that did NOTHING extra for football until the OTHER SEC programs saved our program.

Promoted Thug U athletics, what a joke you are.

Reactions: catburglar
I have hated Thug U football for almost 80 years, from the time I finally realized what a bunch of cheaters they are. What a joke you are, show me ONE time I have ever trashed UK football, plenty of times I have trashed the AD that did NOTHING extra for football until the OTHER SEC programs saved our program.

Promoted Thug U athletics, what a joke you are.
They lie about NIL them melt down like snowflakes when we keep signing awesom players and they get called on their BS. Have fun on Rocky Top Junior and enjoy their bestest NIL ever. 🤡

Just goes to show you what a fantastic job Stoops and the staff he has assembled is doing. Lots of players want to play for this staff. And with our new OC it just got a lot better. So glad that Stoops saw the opportunity and VOLUNTEERED for the job.

We have come a long way since our AD spent ZERO dollars on football improvements in his first DECADE on the job. Which led to our TWO consecutive TWO OOC nobody wins. While the rest of the SEC was loading up on the money cow, which ended up saving our bacon with all the millions the SEC has sent our way, and the FIVE years in a row with no bowl games and the two inept seasons were probably a predictable result of spending ALL of the money football earned on the NON-revenue sports.

But he did end up in the top ten of his pursuit of the ADs cup. I bet a lot of you didn't even know schools had a rifle team. The sad truth is he would have had a lot more money for them if he had given football even a small part of the money they earned. Brooks did a fantastic job, and Joker never had a chance.
Rocky Top is mad that we have a great overall athletics program. He knows we used our bonding capacity on the hospital during those years but keeps telling the same lie. We had 4 winning season the 23 years before Barnhart and his narrative is he ran the football program into the ground. After all the great work Cliff Hagan, Larry Ivy, and CM Newton did for the football program Barnhart came in and ran us into the ground. Bwahaha at this ignorant clown. If only Barnhart could get us back to those glory days.

Rocky Top is mad that we have a great overall athletics program. He knows we used our bonding capacity on the hospital during those years but keeps telling the same lie. We had 4 winning season the 23 years before Barnhart and his narrative is he ran the football program into the ground. After all the great work Cliff Hagan, Larry Ivy, and CM Newton did for the football program Barnhart came in and ran us into the ground. Bwahaha at this ignorant clown. If only Barnhart could get us back to those glory days.
UK started playing football in 1892. We have had ONE season with a worse winning percentage than the 2-10 records in CONSECUTIVE seasons after our AD did NOTHING extra for football his first decade in power. After ten years of chasing the Directors Cup with football's money we had our next two worst seasons, consecutive TWO and ten seasons. one with our present excellent coach.

For some odd reason I think there is some connection between the rise of the NON-revenue sports and NO improvements to our football facilities for his first DECADE running the athletic department AND our TWO consecutive seasons with TWO wins. Both wins over OOC minor league programs. One of the seasons with probably our second-best coach in those 130 years after he added as many four stars as our MOST four star class since our AD took over.

While Joker was supposed to win after inheriting a program with TWO four stars against seven of the SEC opponents that AVERAGED 38 four star commits in their previous four classes. PLUS five stars. And he did make our normal minor bowl game his first year.

"they sposed to be SEC".

Time for another stupid "Rocky Top" post.

UK started playing football in 1892. We have had ONE season with a worse winning percentage than the 2-10 records in CONSECUTIVE seasons after our AD did NOTHING extra for football his first decade in power. After ten years of chasing the Directors Cup with football's money we had our next two worst seasons, consecutive TWO and ten seasons. one with our present excellent coach.

For some odd reason I think there is some connection between the rise of the NON-revenue sports and NO improvements to our football facilities for his first DECADE running the athletic department AND our TWO consecutive seasons with TWO wins. Both wins over OOC minor league programs. One of the seasons with probably our second-best coach in those 130 years after he added as many four stars as our MOST four star class since our AD took over.

While Joker was supposed to win after inheriting a program with TWO four stars against seven of the SEC opponents that AVERAGED 38 four star commits in their previous four classes. PLUS five stars. And he did make our normal minor bowl game his first year.

"they sposed to be SEC".

For some odd reason I think you’re not a UK fan. Imagine being upset that UK is successful like this goof. What’s the connection since Olympic sports hurt UK football? Oh wait, none of you can ever explain your made up claims. You just make blanket accusations with nothing to back it up.

You know UK used its bonding capacity on the hospital yet you keep spewing the same ignorance in every thread. Also David Williams wasn’t going to allow any new bonding for Commonwealth back then either. How exactly did you expect Mitch Barnhart to do capital projects? The athletic programs total budget was under $100 million in those days but we were supposed to spend $100 million dollars of athletics money for a stadium upgrade? You’re a clueless goof who doesn’t know how things work just like NIL frauds.

Sure UK football was ran into the ground. This clown is still telling this lie on the day our future looks as bright as it ever has. Nothing is more important to these frauds than disparaging UK and pushing their negative UK narrative every chance the get. We once were an elite program until we were supposedly ran into the ground. We’ve been watching UK football our entire lives. We know what UK football was and is now.

Reactions: HCaulfield
For some odd reason I think you’re not a UK fan. Imagine being upset that UK is successful like this goof. What’s the connection since Olympic sports hurt UK football? Oh wait, none of you can ever explain your made up claims. You just make blanket accusations with nothing to back it up.

You know UK used its bonding capacity on the hospital yet you keep spewing the same ignorance in every thread. Also David Williams wasn’t going to allow any new bonding for Commonwealth back then either. How exactly did you expect Mitch Barnhart to do capital projects? The athletic programs total budget was under $100 million in those days but we were supposed to spend $100 million dollars of athletics money for a stadium upgrade? You’re a clueless goof who doesn’t know how things work just like NIL frauds.

Sure UK football was ran into the ground. This clown is still telling this lie on the day our future looks as bright as it ever has. Nothing is more important to these frauds than disparaging UK and pushing their negative UK narrative every chance the get. We once were an elite program until we were supposedly ran into the ground. We’ve been watching UK football our entire lives. We know what UK football was and is now.
Jauk11 really does believe he is a UK fan. But he lives in NV and hasn't been to Lexington for a very, very long time. Other than seeing some UK games on TV, he is struggling to keep up with everything that has changed here in the last 25 years. So he is acting out obsolete criticisms against UK management and overdoes his tin-eared vendetta against Mr. Barnhart. The more you take him on, the more encyclopedic and aggitated his responses will become. FWIW.

Reactions: Magilla Gorillla

"they sposed to be SEC".

We've been through this multiple times. There is no connection between the rise of non-revenue sports and what was spent on UK football. The money spent on non-revenue sports would not have paid for the renovations to Commonwealth Stadium or the new training facility. UK had to bond those in order to pay for those. The bonding capacity was being used for the construction of the hospital. None was available to renovate the stadium. You have been told that repeatedly and yet you continue to spout the same nonsense. Why?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT