ADVERTISEMENT

Press conference scheduled tomorrow?…

breaking bad jeans GIF

No one will show up for it. Just Mitch, Drew and his shy, scared, opossum-like family. Some press.
That's it. 🥱
Could you at least show some decency on the matter? This is NOT going to be an easy task for ANY coach. All we're doing acting like this is confirming what other fanbases and the media say about UK fans, that we're spoiled, unappreciative and immature. Why try setting a coach up for failure before he's even started? Why do you think his family, and their privacy, is any of your business?

I don’t know who this guy is but he’s got 90k followers
He may be correct, but until someone that has any connection to UK or Baylor says it, I'm skeptical. At least 3/4 of the tweets have been bs. The fact that Norlander reported Cal leaving is reputable, we've heard of him. This guy, not so much.

meteordealer stop repeating the same crap over and over again. We all gave Billy G a chance. If he is at Kentucky I wish people would try to be happy until he loses his first game at least. Give him a damn decent shot.

Reactions: sefus12 and UKgal82
meteordealer stop repeating the same crap over and over again. We all gave Billy G a chance. If he is at Kentucky I wish people would try to be happy until he loses his first game at least. Give him a damn decent shot.
I'll keep repeating it until he proves something here.

Timing would make sense.

Family comes in. Tours around a little. Likes what they see. Gives their seal of approval. Drew already leaning toward wanting the job. Family approval seals it.

That's not what happened. Just a short summation of what might have happened.

I'm not sure that this hire isn't better then Donavon. He is intriguing on one end, but no recruiting connections, out of college 10 years could end up being trouble.
Drew is definitely a safer hire, who I believe will win here. The question is how big.
Will ky brand give him that boost needed?

A lot depends on how hungry he is. How much fire he has to be Great! Cal lost that and it was the end! By all reports he runs a very good program that develops players, builds good teams. Something missing the last 10 years due to as always having freshman.

I would have preferred Hurley, or oats. I even think pearl would have a great 5 year run. But if it's Drew I'll wait to pass judgement til he shows me what he puts on the floor!

Reactions: catben
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT