ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers

My friend,
Rest in the knowledge that you are in the center of God's will and where His will is, there is abundant love and grace. I pray that God will heal your sister and help you to get the transplant that you need. Above all, I pray that you both are at peace and able to trust Him with whatever comes. He is your refuge and strength!

Reactions: BlueRupp
Update: My sister passed away today. Thank you all for the abundance of prayer and support.

Truly sorry to hear that. She is with the lord I'm sure and probably was needed there to be a guardian angel for you and your family.
May God give you and the family peace in your time of sorrow, and help you in restoring your health.

John M

Lost my mother to breast cancer and found out I had colan cancer within a short time span in 2011 at the age of 40…….. Dark days……… Prayin for ya physically to fully recover and emotionally to have strength.

Please pray for my family BBN! We really need them. I am going through kidney dialysis and in need of a kidney transplant. Also my sister has been on life support for about 2 weeks and is going to be unhooked on Sunday. This is a really hard time for my family. Thank you in advance.
Praying for your family. God bless all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT