ADVERTISEMENT

Prayer request

For my husband
Rob is in the hospital…
Went to the ER w/chest pain and shortness of breath last night. Blood sugar was 799
Transferred to Baptist Louisville..currently sitting in CCU with a heparin drip and an insulin drip
Scheduled to have a cath late this morning or early afternoon. Echocardiogram being done right now

If y’all could throw a prayer, good thoughts, positive vibes, etc, his way I’d greatly appreciate it
Praying for your husband right now, my friend. May the God of peace cover your family right now.

For my husband
Rob is in the hospital…
Went to the ER w/chest pain and shortness of breath last night. Blood sugar was 799
Transferred to Baptist Louisville..currently sitting in CCU with a heparin drip and an insulin drip
Scheduled to have a cath late this morning or early afternoon. Echocardiogram being done right now

If y’all could throw a prayer, good thoughts, positive vibes, etc, his way I’d greatly appreciate it
Prayers sent, young lady! 🙏

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Bkocats and reggis1
For my husband
Rob is in the hospital…

Big time prayers my lady. Been there done that^^^^. Baptist Health is the place to be. Awesome cardiologist----your husband is in great care.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

• Love
Reactions: Bkocats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT